CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

"Contributor"?

Old 09-15-2010, 06:26 PM   #1
plastic
"Contributor"?

Been a long while since I've been here, and I noticed you need to be a "contributor" to post in the sale section now... However, the link there for the Contributor Membership does not work. How do you join?

Old 09-15-2010, 06:35 PM   #2
wstphal
Go to user control panel, look all the way on the bottom on the left, there's an option for paid subscriptions I think it is. Click that & it will get you to how to be a contributor.

Old 09-16-2010, 12:19 AM   #3
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by plastic View Post
Been a long while since I've been here, and I noticed you need to be a "contributor" to post in the sale section now... However, the link there for the Contributor Membership does not work. How do you join?
Which link are you referring to?

Old 09-16-2010, 01:34 AM   #4
plastic
It is in your first post of the sticky note for the For Sale thread titled "NOTICE: Posting For Sale ads on this site." When I click on it it says I do not have access to view the page.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google