CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Teaser.........

Old 06-11-2008, 04:03 PM   #51
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by torsten View Post
Ok can you reveal what this is yet?
Heck, that was three years ago....... How should I know? My memory isn't what it used to be... I think...

Probably an offshoot of GoldDust with something else mixed in. Probably anerythrism....

Old 06-11-2008, 04:15 PM   #52
torsten
that is precisely why you should not show us pictures of a new morph and then not tell us the name, by the time you deem it ok to state its genetics you have forgotten the existence of the snake.

next time please just tell us the genetics straight away!!

Old 06-11-2008, 04:49 PM   #53
Rich Z
Ahh, no..... It would be a WHOLE lot better for my reputation if I just don't admit the failings old age has inflicted on my brain, and just state I will NEVER tell what these photos are of.........

You know, speaking of the above, sometimes I worry about myself. Been taking videos of the clutches hatching out and in the process taking a shot of the record card. Duh! You have AUDIO, Rich. You can just SAY the info and have it recorded on the tape..........

Old 08-30-2008, 11:02 PM   #54
JustinF
Ultra Sulphur

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google