CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

2 Questions.......

Old 06-23-2005, 03:49 PM   #1
~slither~
2 Questions.......

Hi,

1st Why cant I enter chat, as I have done before? The only difference since then (when i was able to enter) and now (can't) is I've changed from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox, but I have got sun microblahblahblah's Java blah 2 installed. Any ideas?

2nd When i open a thread to read it, it always goes to the end of it, the last post on the last bloody page if there's more than 1 page.

Both very annoying, and I haven't got the foggyest.
Any help/advice/pointers/takingofthemicheal (I think thats one only us brits will understand) appreciated, Dan Mansell

Old 06-23-2005, 06:18 PM   #2
fyrefairy
I can help you with number 1...sort of. I use firefox on a Mac most of the time, and I installed the java update that blinked at me the first time I tried to chat from there...to no avail. I just can't get into the chatroom on firefox...some things just don't work with mozilla browsers. I use safari instead if I want to go into a java chat. (Any java chat.)

As for number two, I used to know what caused that, but then I stopped being an engineer and started drawing a lot. Spray fix is bad for the brain cells.

Old 06-23-2005, 06:20 PM   #3
CAV
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~slither~
2nd When i open a thread to read it, it always goes to the end of it, the last post on the last bloody page if there's more than 1 page.
Clicking on the down arrow to left of the thread title takes you to the newest posts since your last visit. If you want the whole 9 yards, click on the thread title directly.

Old 06-23-2005, 06:22 PM   #4
fyrefairy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAV
Clicking on the down arrow to left of the thread title takes you to the newest posts since your last visit. If you want the whole 9 yards, click on the thread title directly.
I think his complaint is more that it does scroll to the end of the page than that he's got to scroll to get to the last post. There's some setting that causes that, but I don't remember what...and I have no idea where to find it in Firefox.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google