CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Blopal????

Old 07-15-2006, 10:31 AM   #21
stangs13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
Hah! I didn't think you were serious about the name. I like it because it's hilarious. It probably has limited marketing value, though.

Forgive me for questioning your 13 year old omniscience.

Duh! I have two lav-bloods, so I know that some people don't like the name plasma. I'm one of them!

I like "diffused opal". In fact, if I were selling these, that's what I would call them.

Psst whats omniscience? haha, I want a Lav-blood. I need to find some hets.

Old 09-03-2006, 08:30 AM   #22
Mrs InsaneOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangs13
Psst whats omniscience? haha, I want a Lav-blood. I need to find some hets.
I believe it means all knowing.

But hey, what do I know? I never claimed to know anything. I know nothing very well though.

Ok, will go back to the shadows now.

Jenn

Old 03-23-2007, 07:12 PM   #23
ChristinaM
PSSSSSSSSSSTTTTT

I was wonderring if you have any pics of this guy a little older?

Thanks

Old 03-26-2007, 02:20 AM   #24
Rich Z
Sorry, but no. I rarely have the time to snap photos of animals once they get past the egg hatching container stage. I feed these every week, but haven't really been paying much attention to them. They are probably looking too much like Blizzards to catch my eye, I guess.

Old 04-01-2007, 09:08 AM   #25
idontknow
cool pics rich... you should call them blood-diamonds

Old 04-15-2007, 03:28 PM   #26
sprdonkey
P.s.

Could you do that with a lavender bloodred and a bloodred? Or (at the risk of sounding like an idiot) is there an amelanistic version of the Bloodred gene?

Old 04-15-2007, 08:16 PM   #27
jaxom1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
How about Bloopal instead?
How about cabochon?

Old 04-16-2007, 01:15 AM   #28
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprdonkey
Could you do that with a lavender bloodred and a bloodred? Or (at the risk of sounding like an idiot) is there an amelanistic version of the Bloodred gene?
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking in reference to the Lavender Blood Red and Blood Red.........

Yes, Amelanistic Blood Reds are rather common these days. Matter of fact, that's how I started this project. By breeding Amelanistic Blood Red to Opal, producing all amels het Blood Red and Lavender.

Old 04-16-2007, 01:28 AM   #29
Rich Z
Here's a pic of a rather nice looking Amelanistic Blood Red along with her boyfriend GoldDust.

Old 06-06-2007, 12:59 AM   #30
Mark
So what is golddust? He looks like a butter only with dark eyes. That amel bloodred is sweet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google