• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wicked head pattern....

I have a flaming skull head patterned sunkissed that would go great with that one Rich.. The head pattern is the most appealing thing I look for with sunkissed kids.. Love it...

To bad I don't want to mix the ultra genetics in with the my sunkissed kids, or that would be the bomb... I can't remember Rich if it was you that posted some pics of sunkissed amels for me or not.. But what a wicked combo you made here.. :cheers:

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Yeah, I've produced some amel sunkisseds now and again.

Honestly, I think the sunkissed/Ultras are throwing some of the more interesting patterned animals I have seen in a while.....

stunner

wow stunnng, i never looked at the head befoe i lok at the whole snake and its colormorph bu i willlokmore closefromnow on he is awesome :)

WOW! I likes, I don´t buy bassed on head pattern except Bloodred or Similar where it is an indicator of the quality of Morph. However it is a trait wich is important for me especially for Identification. If I saw a similar Snake in a morph wich I was looking for it would definitely make a difference. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :dancer:

:noevil:

Back