CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Building your own rack system

Old 11-04-2004, 02:13 PM   #61
CAV
It's a slippery slope dude! Building a rack opens up a Pandora's Box for collecting animals.

Old 12-04-2004, 08:10 PM   #62
howiet4702
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAV
If anyone has a question or needs more info, drop me an email.

Live in or around Texas and are interested in a system? Give me a shout. I'll be happy to work up something for you.

Rich, if these pics are too big let me know and I'll fix. Here is one last view:
Hey CAV,

Do you travel to PA?

I am looking into building a rack system myself. I can't believe how good it turned out! Any questions I have is it OK to email you?

Thanks!

Old 12-05-2004, 01:43 PM   #63
V.F.T.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAV
It's a slippery slope dude! Building a rack opens up a Pandora's Box for collecting animals.
lol i think that box is open wide

any one have any good deals on any snows lol

Old 12-06-2004, 10:46 AM   #64
pcar
Quote:
Originally Posted by V.F.T.
lol i think that box is open wide

any one have any good deals on any snows lol
I should have snow hatchlings next year...compliments of CAV. By that time I should be set up to ship...Will let you know.

Old 12-12-2004, 07:11 PM   #65
starwarsdad
Anyone heard from Cav lately? I haven't seen him on in weeks.

Old 12-12-2004, 10:28 PM   #66
drizzt_19
He was away for awhile under going new training for a new job...Last I heard he is back now and should be coming back to the forums soon...

Old 12-13-2004, 07:49 AM   #67
starwarsdad
Cool! Thanks for the update.

Old 12-13-2004, 10:26 AM   #68
pcar
He seems to be doing quite well. I met him for Drinks last friday night. Seems that he is happy to be back in town.

Old 12-13-2004, 01:30 PM   #69
Joejr14
I'll be making a rack later this month and this thread will most definitely be very helpful with that. I've fastly running out of room for aquariums.

Old 12-14-2004, 01:13 PM   #70
Alias47
I am ordering two racks today (Nature's Spirit Snake Shacks...came highly recommended) but have plans to build my own in the future. I am glad this thread has resurfaced...

CAV is definitely a wealth of information...and builds some GORGEOUS furniture quality racks...
I am sure mine will be nowhere near as pretty...but they will be in my basement...so they don't have to look THAT nice...

Hope to see him back here soon...

I agree Joe...I built a HUGE shelf this fall to hold my glass displays...and room seems to always be at a premium.
Got 17 snakes coming this month...and just do NOT have the room (or the money) for glass.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google