CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Different looking Blizzard

Old 06-26-2008, 07:29 PM   #31
Voodoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Or a new line of VAMPIRE corn snakes.....

Maybe if it won't eat pinkies I'll have to try a bowl of blood instead......
LOL. Nice! I can see it now.. The snake escapes. A week or so later, local news reports livestock which have been completely drained of blood... The culprit? Rich's vampire corn!

Old 06-26-2008, 11:11 PM   #32
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
LOL. Nice! I can see it now.. The snake escapes. A week or so later, local news reports livestock which have been completely drained of blood... The culprit? Rich's vampire corn!
And it breeds with the local population, spreading the gene throughout the entire eastern seaboard of the USA, causing widespread panic and an exodus westward of the entire population......... Hmm, sounds like the beginnings of a B-grade movie. Instead of "Snakes On A Place" (or whatever it was), it could be "Snakes In The Grass".........

**All storyline rights reserved**

Old 06-27-2008, 12:02 AM   #33
blueturtle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
lol actually my first thought was the Chupacabra, but that might be because I'm puerto rican.

btw, rich, I love the little one's eyes! Very pretty!

--Aida

Old 06-27-2008, 12:21 AM   #34
SquamishSerpents
cool snake for sure! definitely waited to see the updated pics!

Old 06-27-2008, 10:05 AM   #35
Voodoo
Quote:
And it breeds with the local population, spreading the gene throughout the entire eastern seaboard of the USA, causing widespread panic and an exodus westward of the entire population......... Hmm, sounds like the beginnings of a B-grade movie. Instead of "Snakes On A Place" (or whatever it was), it could be "Snakes In The Grass".........

**All storyline rights reserved**
LOL. That's hilarious. You should send a screen play of that off the Hollywood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueturtle View Post
lol actually my first thought was the Chupacabra, but that might be because I'm puerto rican.

btw, rich, I love the little one's eyes! Very pretty!

--Aida
Ah yes, the infamous goat sucker! It could be.

I was thinking it also kinda looks like a Goa'uld symbiot from Star Gate. We should call him Ra. LOL

Old 06-28-2008, 09:37 AM   #36
Jessicat
Quote:
Remember that it hasn't had it's first shed yet. So color right now is not going to be very accurate as to what it really looks like.
Kind of reminds me of the Bloodred that Brent hatched out that was almost totally white/greyish that turned out to gain normal coloration after its first shed. Even so I'm excited to see post shed pictures!

Old 07-17-2008, 02:10 PM   #37
tricksterpup
Quote:
Yeah, I know I shouldn't pay much attention to the babies before they have their first shed, but this guy just seems to stand out like a sore thumb in that clutch.....
Rich,
Are there any updates of this guy??
I am very curious in the direction of this wee one.

Old 07-17-2008, 02:17 PM   #38
Drewby07
I'm curious too..

Old 07-17-2008, 05:21 PM   #39
Rich Z
At least it feeds readily..... I'll try to remember to take a closer look at it when it comes around in the feeding rotation again.

Old 08-08-2008, 02:32 AM   #40
Jenstar
I think it's really neat that it's so white from the beginning... But I prefer pinks and yellows snakes myself... So, I'd be happy with any of those pink babies,(and yes, I know they will turn white) not to say I wouldn't take the the white one... After all I went out of the box and just got a lavender, and he's the cutest little guy...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google