CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

"Importance" of rep?!?

Old 01-07-2009, 04:33 PM   #51
wade
I'll let Rich tell you but he was a rebel back then!

Old 01-07-2009, 04:48 PM   #52
dwyn127
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen View Post
More then anything ,I think it sorts out who are the members with NO LIFE! :grin01
Yeah, thanks for making that point!

BUT

I too am honored to be among the "great ones"

Old 01-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #53
ghosthousecorns
I most definitely need to get a life- I am way higher than I deserve to be on that list.

Old 01-07-2009, 06:52 PM   #54
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
interesting that rep list doesn't have many of us 02-03 people around yet there are a lot of 07's. Times change I guess.
It's because we've been here so long and we got tired of answering all the same questions over and over and over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrojo
When this thing was first instituted, you could also get "bad" rep! I think Vinman crashed the system. Ba da dummmm- pshhh!
You just made me pee my pants...

Old 01-07-2009, 07:38 PM   #55
KJUN
When did this site begin to require you to log in to post? I get it and fauna confused, and I remember posting on one of them (I think it as fauna) without needing to register first. Shrug?

Old 01-07-2009, 07:46 PM   #56
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post
When did this site begin to require you to log in to post? I get it and fauna confused, and I remember posting on one of them (I think it as fauna) without needing to register first. Shrug?
Registering and logging in prior to posting has always been a requirement on my vBulletin based sites. At one time I used to have the "test" forum open to unregistered or non-logged in visitors, but spammers ended option that pretty quickly. I believe the latest version of vBulletin allows me to set up forums in that manner with a spam challenge enabled, but haven't tried that yet....

Old 01-08-2009, 10:42 AM   #57
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
He sold his sense of humor to europe so his belly laughs wouldn't be under cut here.
I LOVE this post! Thank you, Lori!!

Old 01-08-2009, 12:30 PM   #58
The_Thunderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_Eyed_Lady View Post
I actually think it is an honor when I am reped by someone. Other than that it doesnt mean too much to me but it is always nice to know when someone thinks something positive about you
I tend to feel this way too. I've done waaayyy to much time on here since joining in June 2008... LOL.

Had to cut down a bit since one computer of ours crashed... but I do check in every day! LOL.

Old 01-08-2009, 03:40 PM   #59
snakewispera snr
This has made interesting reading.....
First, I didn't know you could sort members like that.... I'm semi Luddite.... LOL
Second, I was gob smacked to see my name on the list..... Way to go, me...
Third, and most importantly to me, is Brent saying he respects my opinion.....
Thank you Brent, that means more to me than any amount of reps...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google