CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Male Popping Pic

Old 03-03-2009, 09:11 PM   #41
HoosierHerper
Haha...good news man! That's great...I'm glad that you were able to pop them all...Crush was very easy too, and he was a male...never popped a female corn, but I can appreciate how small everything is down there anyways...could be a boy that's not hung like an anaconda...lol
With my BP I popped her one day, and then the next...she still appears to be female. But I will have her probed.
With the corns though, I imagine any that I get I will just rely on my own popping...if unsure, try the next day...if day after day you come to the same conclusion...POST A PIC! Lol...and we will try to help...

-Josh
-----------
AppregioAngel, thanks for that, but I don't want to see anyone else "warned" even though they asked very politely for another person to butt out. Personally I think my warning was unjust, considering this is now the 2nd thread in which I requested politely that said person "butt out", and said person is still not heading my request.
However I will take my "warning" in stride, and drop it...hoping that one day the "high-ups" will realize what a pain said person has come to be to many users other than myself.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:18 PM   #42
admitchell08
Yeah! I was pretty excited, and shocked, when I popped Avery. He was the first one I tried tonight. Then I tried the other two and Raider seemed to pop female and Avery I'm pretty dang sure DID pop as female. I guess if I ever decide to breed either of those two, I will get them probed first. And I will try on the females I get from SMR, since they are guaranteed to be the right sex, so I can see what it looks like in person.

And this is OT, but DANG Avery is a feisty little guy. I'm pretty sure he's gonna nip at me soon enough! But I just FORCE him to chill with me and someday he will realize that I love him and am not gonna eat him!

Oh yeah...everyone should be glad to know that I didn't get pooped on at all while doing this! Woot woot!

Old 03-03-2009, 09:23 PM   #43
Carinata
I understand poping is easy but in numerous boks it is said it has to be down RIGHT.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:27 PM   #44
HoosierHerper
Haha! Congrats on not getting pooed on this time! I am amazed at how quick Crush is calming down, already I can handle him very easily without him being "flighty" and trying to get away. And I mean for like 30-45 min, I can sit there and watch tv and play with him. I could probably go longer, I just put him up cause I have stuff to do

Old 03-03-2009, 09:30 PM   #45
HoosierHerper
IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE EVERYONE IGNORE ^SUBJECT ABOVE...I WOULD HATE FOR ANOTHER ONE OF MY THREADS TO GET LOCKED AFTER I POLITELY ASKED HIM TO BACK OUT
NO ONE PERSON CAN DEMAND THAT SOMEBODY STAY OUT OF THEIR THREAD, BUT I HAVE ASKED NICELY. THE ONLY PLAUSIBLE REASON FOR HIM TO BE STICKING AROUND IS THAT HE MUST BE A $*!T-STIRRER.

LET'S ALL PLEASE IGNORE HIM. WE KNOW WE ARE RIGHT. WE KNOW HE IS WRONG.
"...and that's all I got ta say about that." -The Almighty Wise One, Forrest Gump

Old 03-03-2009, 09:41 PM   #46
Lennycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierHerper View Post
"...and that's all I got ta say about that." -The Almighty Wise One, Forrest Gump
It's funny Forrest would comes to your mind.......

I might not be the most intelligent man..

But I know what LOVE is...

Old 03-03-2009, 09:51 PM   #47
HoosierHerper
Haha...Jenn-ay Jenn-ay...WHOOPS! I meant...Lenn-ay Lenn-ay...

haha

Old 03-03-2009, 09:53 PM   #48
admitchell08
Quote:

haha

Old 03-03-2009, 09:59 PM   #49
Lennycorn
Quote:

haha
Not bad,

for a grass hopper!

Old 03-03-2009, 10:00 PM   #50
medusacoils
We was always taking long walks, and we was always looking for a guy named "Lenn-ay"

~Forrest Gump

That's lame I know!! LOL!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google