CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Male Popping Pic

Old 03-03-2009, 11:10 PM   #81
Carinata
LOL I have many of mine shipped! It is fun to have te live reptile box arrive LOL

Old 03-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #82
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by medusacoils View Post
I know one thing you can change! It's called the place you post!! You can see that you are annoying him! Do you do it just to get a rise or something? Can't you see that he doesn't need or want you around. Just give the man some peace.

PLEASE!

Wayne
I see that but him bossing me around is very rude, I asked him to get off my threads did he?

Old 03-03-2009, 11:12 PM   #83
HoosierHerper
Thank you Medusa...I will be sending a copy of this link to an Admin so they can see that I have repeatedly requested that he stop following my posts and harrassing me. Which is what he is doing. He NEVER posted on this thread until they LOCKED MY LAST ONE BECAUSE OF HIM.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:13 PM   #84
admitchell08
I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:14 PM   #85
Carinata
Josh,
This is not harrasment, I am simply voiceing my opinion. I have reported many of your posts. I am not tryin to get rise outta ya

Old 03-03-2009, 11:14 PM   #86
admitchell08
Quote:
Originally Posted by admitchell08 View Post
I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.
Sorry..it's just stuck in my head and I wanted to sing it to everyone!

Old 03-03-2009, 11:14 PM   #87
HoosierHerper
Show me the last time I posted on one of your threads. Because I can promise it was way before you got on my nerves and we started going back and forth. I have left well enough alone, you have not.
Congratulations you lack the maturity that my 3 year old displays proudly.
Again, I am asking you as nice as possible to just stop posting on my threads. You may think your opinion is needed...but it is not wanted. And I am tired of going back and forth. IT IS BS that I would even consider having to PAY just to STOP BEING HARRASSED when no other member is required to do so.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:17 PM   #88
medusacoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
I see that but him bossing me around is very rude, I asked him to get off my threads did he?
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
Josh,
This is not harrasment, I am simply voiceing my opinion. I have reported many of your posts. I am not tryin to get rise outta ya
I think you are doing what you are doing on purpose! I think you type things to intentionally aggravate other members of this forum, they respond to your prodding and then you cry foul. If this isn't harassment, then I don't know what is?

Wayne

Old 03-03-2009, 11:19 PM   #89
Carinata
It only lets me go 100 posts back in the other posts by this user. But i can see you are searchin up things about me. I have maturity obviously you lack the ability to simply let it be. I was warned so im not gonna F up this time

Old 03-03-2009, 11:19 PM   #90
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by medusacoils View Post
I think you are doing what you are doing on purpose! I think you type things to intentionally aggravate other members of this forum, they respond to you proding and then you cry foul. If this isn't harassment, then I don't know what is?

Wayne
Wayne, I do not do this on pupose. Again I was warned im not gonna F up this time

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google