CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Gulf of Mexico oil spill disaster...

Old 05-04-2010, 09:07 AM   #51
Buzzard
[quote=wilomn;1110720]Feel free to prove me wrong. I'd actually like that. It won't happen, but a guy can dream, can't he?

You see, it's not about me at all. I don't have the answer, I don't know how to fix this. What I do know, and you know it too, is that these bastards have lied before. They've lied about some pretty serious stuff.

This is pretty serious. What do you think Mexico and Central America are going to have to say about this when it hits their beaches? What if it does wrap around Fla.?

How many times has this happened before?

[quote]

Okay name how many times that an oil spill of this magnitude has happened in the Gulf of Mexico.... Show your sources or shut your hole. I enjoyed SC take on what is going on in the gulf. Having a inside look into what really happens on those rigs has helped me understand to, an extent, of what really goes on. You sit over there in California and hug a tree or something, we'll live in the real world.

Old 05-04-2010, 09:30 AM   #52
wade
Wilomn, I would like to repeat what Buzzard has said. You have been very outspoken with lots of theories of wrong doing and corruption and greed. I have yet to see you produce a single fact. You want to blame someone and everyone. You keep saying it has happened many times in the past. I have asked you several times to point to a fact. If you really think the sky is falling show me a piece.

Old 05-04-2010, 10:18 AM   #53
starsevol
Yup, I agree.
Either put up or shut (the hell) up.

Old 05-04-2010, 10:37 AM   #54
wilomn
You know, when some of you post, the IQ of this thread is smaller than it was before you posted. You know who you are.

I have never ONCE said haliburton owned the well. Those of you who ASS umed I had need to practice your reading comprehension.

haliburton worked on the well 20 hours before this problem.

Now I'll ask once again, how many times has a well that haliburton has worked on, NOT OWNED, had this problem?

Is this the first? Not from what I've gleaned. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

So, Water Tester, you're there, you seem like a good guy, an honest guy, how many times has this happened to haliburton serviced wells?

Old 05-04-2010, 10:58 AM   #55
wade
Wes, tell us please, how many times?

How many times have you had gay sex, from what I have heard it is often. My sources say you troll the streets looking for young men. I have heard you pull the wings off of flies and throw kittens in water.

When are you going to stop beating your wife. How many times are we supposed to allow you to do that. When is somebody going to do something about your relationship with your dog?

My sources tell me you are seriously one sick puppy. I've heard all about you. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Don't confuse me with any actual facts.

Old 05-04-2010, 11:03 AM   #56
starsevol
He makes wild accusations.....
insults our intelligence....
but produces NADA!!!!!

Old 05-04-2010, 11:11 AM   #57
wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post

Don't confuse me with any actual facts.
LOL.

Was THIS it? That was all? Wow, Disappointment has dropped by for breakfast.

Old 05-04-2010, 11:16 AM   #58
wade
Wes, you keep coming back with snappy responses. As passionate as you obviously are about this subject I would think you could relate one fact for us. You have bad mouthed almost everyone on the planet. Why can't you point to something that actually happened?

My statement above is every bit as valid as any of yours have been. As you said before, prove me wrong.

Old 05-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #59
wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
Wes, you keep coming back with snappy responses. As passionate as you obviously are about this subject I would think you could relate one fact for us. You have bad mouthed almost everyone on the planet. Why can't you point to something that actually happened?

My statement above is every bit as valid as any of yours have been. As you said before, prove me wrong.
For a bit of clarity in this oily mess, just who, besides you, do you, think I have badmouthed? (and really, that wasn't even bad mouthing but I know you're a sensitive kind of guy)

Old 05-04-2010, 11:44 AM   #60
Rich Z
Please continue this discussion WITHOUT the personal pissing duels, please.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google