• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Persius the Pewter

Susan

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
One of these days I'll have some interesting projects for this handsome guy, but I have to wait for certain ladies to grow up first.

Last edited:
Persius the Pewter is Pretty!! lol Just dont tell him I said pretty instead of gorgeous ;) I wouldnt mind using him to test out on this end...hint hint... :p

He's beautiful Susan :) How's his temperment? My little pewter hatchling (female ) is absolutely crazy..lol..she hates to be touched..lol

He's beautiful Susan :) How's his temperment? My little pewter hatchling (female ) is absolutely crazy..lol..she hates to be touched..lol

Persius is an absolute sweetheart! I call him my "posing" pewter because I can usually put him someplace and he won't move much, plus he allows me to move him a bit to change his position.

He's a beautiful specimen despite that yellow :) I'm looking for something like that for my little Pewter female.. she's not quite ready, but getting close.

Bluebird, my Pewter female is quite and was quite the hider, but I recently moved her tank nearer to my desk and she's becoming a wee bit bolder about coming out and not hiding quite as much. She's easy to handle once you find her :) Hopefully your little one will calm down when she gets older.

Great guy Susan! I wish I had one in our collection. Don't know why I don't but it is on the "must have" list. The diffusion down the sides of your guy is great and the added plus is he is on the lighter side, as far as Pewters go. This combination makes him quite the looker. 41/3 :cool:'s
Jay :cool:

Persius is an absolute sweetheart! I call him my "posing" pewter because I can usually put him someplace and he won't move much, plus he allows me to move him a bit to change his position.

Camera loves him and he loves camera. He just wants to become a model! :D
One posing pewter indeed!

I love that diffusion! Great colour.

Back