• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

pest control

Abuyoussef

hey in leaving to france in 5 ,4 days ,,,,and my parents will call those house pests u know to clean the house with this pet control thing...will this affecct the snakes ...or what......i cant give it ot any of my friends they are all lazy and like not carring.... will they survive the pest control

Can you house them outside??? If yes then do that, but only in a place they can also get out of the sun. If not well hell they can not be in their. Either get them out of the house to a friend or just outside, or take them with you! Perhaps you can pay a friend to put the snakes back inside a day after the pest controll guys come. But they are not like your toothbrush...they can not just be covered up :( Sorry

no way outside

hey lisa whats up ...i swear i had 3 snakes that died just cause i put them in the sun for like 10 min. its like wow.....hottttt........ uae.... next to the equator......hmmmmm.....ill see if my girl can keep them ........ hmmmm there is no way i can take them with me...... hmmmmm........its sooo hard...i dont know what to do........any ways thanx :)

Another option is if there are any pet stores or groomers in your area you trust they might babysit them for a small fee, But then again I dont live there so I dont know. Come move to Texas I will watch them for free :) As long as you leave food money for them :)

ohh texas

texas my girl is from texas......... she is going there this summmer...but i think she is staying in virginia.......i dont really know..........
:) ............ so silver tounge ..will it be ok ...if i lock my door ..and they spray the house.... will it still affect........... please im leaving in 5 days .....

take them with you

You have already said that none of your friends can keep the snakes. Seeing how you live in the United Arab Emirates (near the equator), and it gets pretty hot, and leaving them outside is really not an option (I have been to Bahrain during August). Keeping your snakes indoors, even if you lock your door to where the snakes are kept, where the house will be sprayed for pests, does not sound like a good option either. If you are not able to find a suitable pet store for them to stay while you are away, then I believe you already know the answer. I heard corn snakes love Paris!:D

he he he

no wyyy i take my sankes with me ...my parents will kill me ..... and its sooooooooooooo sooooooo sooooooo soooooooo soooooo hard.......but when i go to france im going to try to smuggle in some corns....man each corn costs 500$ here...its not fair :( ........ yeah ...anyways ....im sooo confused.....my friends are careless....i really dont know

I dont know what else to suggest. Maybe if you keep your door closed and close any vents in your room, filled any holes in the edge of the door and vent with towls. Cover all their cages with sheets. And left your windows open they might be ok. I dout your mom will not like leaving the windows open though. I wish I could suggest more, but I am at a loss :( Sorry

You can't very well leave them in your house to die if the pest control stuff gets to them. How long are you going to be in France? Corns don't need tons of care, really. Some fresh water, feed them ~ once per week. Don't you know anyone who you would trust to do just the minimum basic care? Maybe if you can pay someone a little to take care of them it would be an incentive to be more careful about it.

You need to get those snakes outta there!! the fumes will kill them :( trust me it happened to one of my friends if there is a pet shop near you they should take care of them for a small fee
Paying a little bit is better than having dead snakes when u get home

Back