CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Corn Snake photos ONLY, please......
Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 08:34 PM   #51
Billybobob
Rich should lock out this thread so people stop posting in it.

Old 06-22-2006, 08:35 PM   #52
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
broke down at the reptile show i went to last weekend and picked up this little anery.
Nice snake.

Nice enough for you to start your own thread on it, even.

regards,
jazz

Old 06-22-2006, 11:13 PM   #53
xgrafcorex
i apologize...i wasn't aware you weren't supposed to post pictures of corn snakes in the thread called "corn snake photos ONLY, please..." though i did notice there was a lot of text, and few pics...

Old 06-24-2006, 01:13 AM   #54
Jessicat
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
i apologize...i wasn't aware you weren't supposed to post pictures of corn snakes in the thread called "corn snake photos ONLY, please..."
I'm pretty sure that if you'd read Rich's original post, the first post on this thread, it would have been quite clear to you that this is not a thread compiled of pictures of people's cornsnakes.

Old 06-24-2006, 02:04 AM   #55
xgrafcorex
you are correct. i only read the thread title and saw a few pics...after that, i assumed the title said it all, only i am used to the usual posts of comments about pics that don't contain pics themselves.

Old 07-16-2006, 02:47 PM   #56
sazzy925
coming soon

coming soon a picture of the sxiest snake around my corn snake bob! but ive lost my digital camera so you'lll have to wait

Old 08-08-2006, 02:01 PM   #57
Greg529
My new (first) snake.

I just got this Okeetee baby from Kathy Love this past Friday 08/04/2006. I fed him for the first time yesterday, and handled him for the first time too (before feeding of course). The first time I picked him up he was scared so I just let him come to my hand to show I wasn't going to attack him. Then the 2nd time I picked him up to put him in his feeding container he let me do it with no problem. He also ate with no problem. Now I just hope he will digest it fine.

Old 08-08-2006, 02:09 PM   #58
Joejr14
Greg, you're not supposed to post your own pictures in this thread. You can start a new thread in the photo gallery of your new okeetee.

Old 08-27-2006, 08:54 PM   #59
MrMarblz
Here's my baby reverse okeete Yadie! Isn't she beautiful?? She just fed if you couldn't tell

Old 08-27-2006, 08:59 PM   #60
Lennycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr14
Greg, you're not supposed to post your own pictures in this thread. You can start a new thread in the photo gallery of your new okeetee.
Same message , just change the name MrMarblz.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread