CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Hound dog Bill Clinton getting lasered by Hillary

Old 01-20-2017, 06:57 PM   #1
Rich Z
Hound dog Bill Clinton getting lasered by Hillary

This is just priceless....

Old 01-22-2017, 10:14 PM   #2
insomniac101
Some things never change.

Yeah, she's pretty, but the guy could at least pretend to have a little class. Getting leered at by that booze-ravaged face is more than a little off-putting.

Kathy

Old 01-22-2017, 11:50 PM   #3
Rich Z
And I'll bet Bill is thinking "If Hillary had only put me back into the White House, I'll bet I would have a shot at her..."

Old 01-23-2017, 08:08 AM   #4
Zincubus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
And I'll bet Bill is thinking "If Hillary had only put me back into the White House, I'll bet I would have a shot at her..."

Bill Clinton is a prize plum but I think Hilary is VILE !

Old 01-23-2017, 12:04 PM   #5
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
Bill Clinton a prize plum? Second prize must be TWO Bill Clintons.

Bill and Hillary are two peas in a pod, in my opinion. When Bill became president, that is when they discovered what a gold mine government power and influence is. Bill and Hillary used their positions to take advantage of people in so many ways. Had Hillary won this election, I am doubtful our country would have survived the aftermath. Not after all the damage Obama has already inflicted these past 8 years.

I really hope Trump lives up to at least most of the expectations of all of us who voted for him. One thing I am certain of is that Trump is not going to bilk the people of the USA with all the free, public funded, vacations and golfing jaunts that the Obamas took while in office.

Old 01-23-2017, 03:18 PM   #6
Zincubus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
Bills just a bloke who loves women and found a way of being the 'kid in the toffee shop' . Hilary just comes across as a hard faced bitch ( at best ) and she just seems to have a real cruel side .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google