CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Thor - albino Cape House Snake

Old 07-04-2017, 12:33 AM   #41
DollysMom
Simply adorable!

Old 07-06-2017, 07:43 PM   #42
DLena
He is so adorable! Very cute face and lovely eyes. AHS eyes are so amazing.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:26 PM   #43
MysticExotics
Very pretty!

Old 07-10-2017, 10:32 PM   #44
Magdalen
Thank you He's getting bolder by the day. I'll change his water and he'll stretch out to check me out. And when he's in hand he's always on the move. He'll be a year old next month. He was one of those that took forever to get starting to eat but man does he eat now.

I've been eyeing that little patternless albino Tavia has for sale. I think he's the one that caught my eye when she shared baby pics when they first hatched.

Old 07-10-2017, 10:34 PM   #45
DollysMom
Oh I'm so glad to hear you have a water inspector. Cleo is my water inspector. I love the help, lol.

Well, keep us posted on any business you may do with Tavia

Old 07-10-2017, 10:39 PM   #46
Magdalen
Hahah I always feel like he's critical of me handling his things. But it's never a threatening gesture. It's a "I will stretch out as far I can go but still stay in my hide and judge you" gesture hahah.

I get a feeling that most of my animals find me odd. Especially my rabbit and horse. They love me anyway.

And will do It'll probably be a couple more weeks before I make up my mind and he'll probably be gone by then. I have no idea if that sand boa I liked is still at the store or not.

Old 07-10-2017, 11:44 PM   #47
DollysMom
I waited 6 months to adopt Mandy. If it's to be your snake will be there when the time is right.

Old 08-04-2017, 07:59 PM   #48
Magdalen
Thor's 1st birthday (hatchday?) is this coming Thursday . I got him a bigger tank since he's starting to get too big for his baby tank. I'm not sure he will get into it by his birthday. Still needs a heat pad, more decorations. He's about 16 inches and when he's not in blue I'll get a weight and pictures.

Old 08-04-2017, 08:01 PM   #49
DollysMom
Happy Birthday to Thor! Birthday or hatchday -- either works. I've used both. Congrats on his new home. I'm looking forward to the pictures. Clyde sends his best!

Old 08-04-2017, 08:03 PM   #50
DLena
That's going to be a great birthday gift for Thor. Pictures would be great.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google