CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Thor - albino Cape House Snake

Old 08-04-2017, 08:36 PM   #51
Magdalen
Thor says thanks for the early birthday wishes and sends his hello to Clyde
Pictures are a definite. I love holding the little guy. He's such a neat little snake and mellow. Now that he's getting older/bigger he's becoming curiouser and curiouser.
And at least I think he's in blue. It's always a little tricky to tell.

Old 08-11-2017, 09:51 PM   #52
Magdalen
Yesterday was Thor's birthday and I was pretty much gone from 7am to 10pm that day so his birthday photos had to wait until today.

Love this cute little guy. He helped me change his paper towel the other day by generally getting in the way haha.

More photos next post.

Old 08-11-2017, 09:55 PM   #53
Magdalen
and the rest.... he didn't want to hold still. He's getting bigger!

Old 08-11-2017, 10:24 PM   #54
Tavia
He is gorgeous, I love how lacy and crisp his pattern is!

Old 08-12-2017, 12:26 AM   #55
DLena
He's so handsome. Happy Birthday, Thor!

Old 08-12-2017, 11:45 AM   #56
DollysMom
Simply beautiful! He's got an awesome pattern and color. And he's totally Mr. Personality.

Happy birthday, little Thor!

Old 08-12-2017, 02:04 PM   #57
Magdalen
Thank you everyone! I love that his pattern is staying so bold so far. Haha I wasn't set out to get a bold patterned chs just an albino. I think I missed out on a few of yours tavia when I was looking so I jumped on the first one I could. Glad I did he's an awesome snake and I like that he's getting braver with me.
Now just to get his sneezes that he has every once in a while checked out. Been so busy and no bubbles from his mouth so that's next on the list

Old 08-22-2017, 02:04 AM   #58
Magdalen
Haha I think someone was trying to give me a heart attack cause his dinner was later than normal. Usually he goes for his hide when I open his tank so silly me thinks it's safe to pop the top even tho he's out in the open while I prep his mouse. First thing he does is try to escape and I'd never find him again with how little he is. I couldn't just grab him cause I'm sure I smell like mouse so I'm trying to keep an active snake from escaping with the tongs while drying the mouse. Simple solution shove mouse in his face. Yup not shy about tagging it off the tongs.
He is safely locked back up haha

Old 08-22-2017, 06:11 AM   #59
DollysMom
Great story! They usually don't go far with a mouse stuffed in their face. Glad it all ended well and he's safe.

Old 08-22-2017, 09:10 AM   #60
DLena
He was just getting in a quick game of You're It before dinner. Such a fun little noodle.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google