• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Scale rot/good weight?

xentastic

Hey everyone! I'm a fairly new corn snake owner, and I got my first baby about 2 months ago! His name is Juice and has had no issues at all so far. He hasn't missed a meal yet and is fairly active, moving around his tank a bit and hiding in his favorite areas. Recently I saw a red splotch on his belly, and I'm really worried it's scale rot. Also, just to check, does he look like a good weight? I might move up the size of the mice he eats soon because he's grown a lot.

I added a picture of him in my hand and the clearest picture I could get of his stomach. It's near his tail and he really didn't like it when I gently lifted it up to get a picture!:shrugs:

Attachments

• top.JPG
    top.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 22
  • scalerot.JPG
    scalerot.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 22
Hi how old and what dose he weight?
I am sorry I don't know anything about scale rot
Knowing his age and his weight will help to tell you if you are feeding him the right size mice
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back