• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Most Beautiful Women - Fun For The Weekend

vetusvates

Gamaliel's Principle
OK, Major Edit : No one is limited to ten. And they don't have to be Silver Screen Stars. (I blew those rules myself.)

I have been thinking about starting a thread on and for Everyone's Own Personal List Of The Ten Most Beautiful Actresses Of The Silver Screen Of All Time.
Which of course would include all actresses from the first silent films to the present.
And, of course, which will differ with age groups, movie genres, our overseas members, and yes, preferences with regards to body types and specific body parts.
There will be no right or wrongs, just people's own personal lists. Multiple posts and edits are welcome. (I'm sure mine will change as you all bring up ones I had forgotten to consider.)
Here goes mine, in approximate order of most beautiful :
1) Hedy Lamarr
2) Vivien Leigh
3) Greta Garbo
4) Ava Gardner
5) Catherine Deneuve
5.5) Lauren Bacall (Thanks, Lori)
6) Julie Christie
6.5) Sophia Milos (MAJOR edit ~ she's from early seasons of CSI:Miami, and is majorly hot!!!) (And alive.)
7) Nicole Kidman
7.5) Audrey Hepburn (Thanks, Lori)
8) Morgan Brittany
9) Elizabeth Montgomery
10) Agnes Moorehead

Last edited:
I have been thinking about starting a thread on and for Everyone's Own Personal List Of The Ten Most Beautiful Actresses Of The Silver Screen Of All Time.
Which of course would include all actresses from the first silent films to the present.
And, of course, which will differ with age groups, movie genres, our overseas members, and yes, preferences with regards to body types and specific body parts.
There will be no right or wrongs, just people's own personal lists. Multiple posts and edits are welcome. (I'm sure mine will change as you all bring up ones I had forgotten to consider.)
Here goes mine, in approximate order of most beautiful :
1) Hedy Lamarr
2) Vivien Leigh
3) Greta Garbo
4) Ava Gardner
5) Catherine Deneuve
6) Julie Christie
7) Nicole Kidman
8) Morgan Brittany
9) Elizabeth Montgomery
10) Agnes Moorehead

I'm so happy to see Hedy Lamarr as your #1. I have to agree. Just about the most beautiful face that ever was. And quite an interesting lady as well. :)

That's a tough one....I'm going off the top of my head. Don't know if I'll know all ten. I'll add them as I think of them.

1. Audrey Hepburn
2. Lauren Bacall (sp?)
3. Veronica Lake
4. Sandra Bullock
5.Catherine Zeta-Jones, although I don't like her acting.

That's all can think of. My son just came home from a BD party, so I have to listen to the adventures of 25 six year olds. I'll come back to this.

That's a tough one....I'm going off the top of my head. Don't know if I'll know all ten. I'll add them as I think of them.

1. Audrey Hepburn
2. Lauren Bacall (sp?)
3. Victoria Lake
4. Sandra Bullock

That's all can think of. My son just came home from a BD party, so I have to listen to the adventures of 25 six year olds. I'll come back to this.
See, Lori, you've messed up my list already. Now I've got to figure out where Audrey Hepburn and Lauren Bacall go. May need to make it the top 12 list...!!!
Catherine Zeta-Jones can act? Since when?

*edited* Ahh, there are a few that I've forgotten!

1. Audrey Hepburn
2. Lauren Bacall (sp?)
3. Veronica Lake
4. Sandra Bullock
6. Ann Margaret
7. Sophia Lauren
8. Bridgette Bardot
9. Grace Kelley
10.Elizabeth Taylor

These are not in order of personal preference, just actresses that I think are timeless beauties.

Ooooh hard. And mine will be kinda diverse. NOT in order either!
1. Audrey Hepburn is definatly up there...
audrey-hepburn-poster-c11738523.jpg

2. Queen Latifah
queen_latifah_01.jpg

3. Diane Keaton (okay so old for me but shooo....I hope I look that good)
Diane%20Keaton.jpg

4. Gina Gershon
180px-Gina_Gershon_in_Bound.jpg

5. Janeane Garofolo
garofalo.jpg

6. Sandra Bullock
sandra_bullock_suede_shoes.jpg

7. Anne Hathaway
anne-hathaway-lancome.jpg

8. Leisha Hailey *tv star count? Sure it does......
Leisha%20Hailey%206.jpg

9. Drew Barrymore
drew-barrymore.png

10. I am so cheating... but.... Hypancistrus! *grin* Who is not an actress persay...but Hey...my post, my rules!
Gecko_Eyecon.jpg

*edited* Ahh, there are a few that I've forgotten!

1. Audrey Hepburn
2. Lauren Bacall (sp?)
3. Veronica Lake
4. Sandra Bullock
6. Ann Margaret
7. Sophia Lauren
8. Bridgette Bardot
9. Grace Kelley
10.Elizabeth Taylor

These are not in order of personal preference, just actresses that I think are timeless beauties.
Yep, there you go again. Grace Kelly and Elizabeth Taylor have to fit in there somewhere now, too.
Your list is quite exquisite. Probably a little curvier than mine. Oh Wade.......

Janeane, Leisha Hailey, and Bullock do nothing (okay, very little) for me. One is a shrill political radio host, one looks like my 12 year old niece, and the other can't act her way out of a wet paper bag. The other 7, however, were unarguable, Tara!

Edit, Queen Latifah doesn't do it for me mostly because she's changed her name twice. And Drew Barrymore was hotter pre-jailhouse tats.

I remain a huge fan of SVU and L&O girls.

So off the top of my head...

1. Angie Harmon
2. Mariska Hargitay
3. Lena Headey
4. Stephanie March
5. Jordana Brewster
6. Drew Barrymore-- definitely cute!
7. Alyssa Milano-- as a blonde, in "Charmed"... HOT

Here is Lena Header with Piper Perabo in "Imagine Me & You." Lena is in the front.
imagine_narrowweb__300x337,0.jpg

And the rest...

Last edited:
Leighton Meester (sp?) may just be the prettiest girl in the world. Google on.

I remain a huge fan of SVU and L&O girls.

So off the top of my head...

1. Angie Harmon
2. Mariska Hargitay
3. Lena Headey
4. Stephanie March
5. Jordana Brewster
6. Drew Barrymore-- definitely cute!

Here is Lena Header with Piper Perabo in "Imagine Me & You." Lena is in the front.
And the rest...
Dddaaayyyuuummm!!! I should have thought of this a long time ago. Beeyooteeful.

Heeeey. I Like Mariska Hargitay too. But for her acting. I'm a horrid judge of looks. :rofl:
Adam, did you know that she was the daughter of Jayne Mansfield and Mickey Hargitay?
My mom lurves SVU and Mariska Hargitay. I saw her on Leno, and she was so nice,...I just wanted to hug & squeeze her.

Back