• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Duxor's 2016 planned pairings

Little tessera (het lavender 66% ph amel 50% ph lava) has emerged!

This is the suspected opal. Yay!

He/she hasn't crawled out yet but I've seen enough to convince myself it is an opal. They have been poking their head out and it is very pink.

The opal is out! Can't believe I proved 2 of Ziggy's possible hets with just two eggs! Now I just need to prove out his motley het.

Thanks!

Sadly the dam, who lost a lot of weight after laying her eggs, just laid another huge infertile clutch. Poor girl!

The clutch from the sunkissed het lavender female has its first pip, it's a normal which means the ultramel lavender motley had to be the father instead of the orchid. That makes this first pip a normal het sunkissed lavender motley and ultra OR amel! The ultramel orchid motley project has begun! I believe the dam was either redcoat or red factor, I will need to see the rest of the clutch to rule out red factor over redcoat.

Thanks!

4 normals have pipped, this is the first lavender. I expect to get some beautiful ones given the outstanding color on the parents.

I got another aberrant normal, but it has a kink right at the vent.

None of the lavenders have left the egg yet (5 normals have emerged), so I am anxious to see them.

Some of the normals have a red belly, but I do not think the mother is red factor, as they do not look like red factor babies. I'm guessing that redcoat might not be a simple recessive, but does not show through in het form as strongly as red factor.

Back