• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

You won Rich

PtDnsr said:
Now since we've all pissed in each others Wheaties can we please go out and get some pizza and beer or something?

Did someone say pizza?? Oh, I am down for some sprite too! (Just to be safe!)

Rich Z said:
If your name is not mentioned there, and you feel YOU have acted in the same manner at some time in the past, then consider that perhaps the shoe fits YOU as well. If it doesn't then why are you acting as though it does?
If it does not, then what is the problem? It simply doesn't apply to you, so you don't have a dog in this fight.
The problem is in quotes like this:
Rich Z said:
Yeah, it is just as I suspected. Some people apparently got their knickers in a knot because I posted this thread in an effort to get the participants to cut out the petty crap I saw taking place in it. So rather than comply, the people this thread was pointed towards decided to just go elsewhere.

I really can't believe that anyone would condone the crap I saw in chat log segments sent to me and get pissed that I asked that it STOP.
You pretty much announce that it is a fact that people who are no longer in your chat room are no longer there because they condone childish behavior. That statement is wrong. And you have no facts to back that up, just your take on why people reacted the way they did. What proof do you have that things are just as you suspected? It is convenient for you to not name people because then you have an imaginary group of people to accuse. Maybe some people will take your innuendos as you hope and form opinions about "who" you are talking about regarding who you want. If that's how you want to play, and hide behind a bunch of imaginary "you people" so those "you people" can't respond and clarify how they really feel, than that is fine and it's your right. I'll just have to have a little more faith in the readers I suppose. I can say "some researchers say crack is good" and it's up to the reader to discern who I consider researchers. There is a big difference between you saying "this behavior is unacceptable" and you saying "this is the reason behind these people's actions".
You're right. I'll just have to have faith that people who read your above quote won't really believe that everyone who left your chat did so for childish reasons.

I can accept that, and I'll have a piece of pizza and a stout beer.

Last edited:
Carol,

I will state my opinions whenever I please to do so, based on my observations and interpretations of evidence and speculated motives. Unless you have some sort of information unknown to me that must restrict such a privilege that precludes me from doing so HERE on this site, of course.

As for "facts", I think the plain evidence speaks for itself here, and doesn't take much of a genius to put two and two together.

Sorry that you think I should pointedly embarrass some people by mentioning them by name, and perhaps that is how YOU would handle such things. But in my opinion, that is not the best way in order to address such problems. You are welcome to disagree and have a differing opinion (using your own brand of facts or not), but that is just the way it is.

Rich Z said:
You are welcome to disagree and have a differing opinion (using your own brand of facts or not), but that is just the way it is.
And I hope you understand I do appreciate that.

Back