• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wakulla Springs Classic Car Show

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
Connie and I went out to Wakulla Springs state park this past weekend to check out a classic car show that was being held there. Not a bad turnout, and saw quite a variety of vehicles on display. After the show ended, we walked down to the spring itself and I got some video clips of some of the local wildlife that was visible at that time. All in all, a good day. Except that my face, head, and neck got a bit more sunshine than I had realized.... :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VogoAxZnZGk

Back