CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Need help ID-ing an orange and whiteish corn

Old 10-11-2010, 02:51 AM   #21
ShenziSixaxis
What about the belly checkers? And color of those?

Old 10-11-2010, 02:59 AM   #22
windowswisher

Something like this?

Old 10-11-2010, 03:04 AM   #23
MysticExotics
Is that a candycane? I can only view pics on my phone right now, but it looks like a candycane to me.

Old 10-11-2010, 03:05 AM   #24
windowswisher
I was told it was particularly weird reverse okeetee, but could be wrong. I will wait for someone else to chime in, but it did sound like the snake she was describing. It seems liek a reverse okeetee might be more likely at a Petco than a candycane, too, but who am I to judge.

Old 10-11-2010, 03:07 AM   #25
windowswisher
I think it is also called "high-white!" I like those a lot - I wish I could find one!

Old 10-11-2010, 03:28 AM   #26
ShenziSixaxis
That's not it. You see the white around the saddles that would be black in a normal? That was thin but VERY VERY dark red/orange. She also had VERY VERY dark red/orange belly checkers. And then the eye color is another thing. Argh! She's driving me nuts! I really really hope she's still at the pet store tomorrow. D:

Old 10-11-2010, 05:38 AM   #27
MysticExotics
I guess you just need to go buy her, take lots of pics & post them for us

Old 10-11-2010, 07:27 AM   #28
Susan
OK, NOW we are getting more of a description instead of simply "orange and white". The eyes are dark and the snake has dark saddle bands and belly checks (but not black). Have you searched "crimson" and "hypo Miami" yet?

Serpenco photos - crimson:

South Mountain photo - crimson:

Lost World Reptiles photos - crimson:

Old 10-11-2010, 10:07 AM   #29
ShenziSixaxis
Those pictures don't look quite right still... much too red. The top picture, with the snake up top looks most like her out of the group. However:

- again, much too red
- this girl didn't faded have coloring between her saddles, like you can see on the first 3-4 on that one
- the eye color seems a bit too bright; I had to strain to see what color her eyes were
- I want to say this is unrelated, but all but one tiny saddle on her tail looked perfectly round to me, and they were very even in size and shape all the way down; I also want to say she had a fair few more saddles than what I usually see

What color tongue do crimsons have?

Old 10-12-2010, 12:01 AM   #30
ShenziSixaxis
I got her! I'm going to finish up getting done from having dinner at the steak house, find that bonzai tree my mom has after grandma died, sex the snake (rather than check the tail shape), then do some pictures!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google