CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Good morning!

Old 09-15-2019, 02:48 PM   #1
SherryKumar
Good morning!

Hello my name is Sherry. I don't have a corn snake at the moment but when I get done fixing my car I'm going to start collecting stuff for one. I came here to get new information. I use to have some when I was a teenager. It started off with a tinny baby that passed and I was searching Google why when I found this gem of a community. I told my story and a very happy nice lady sold me 1 of her snakes. After I had her a year she sold me 2 more. I adored them. I moved across the country and couldn't take them so I gave them to my science teacher. And they became the class pets and she taught the kids about snakes . That was a little over 15 years ago. My life is just getting stable enough where I feel comfortable with getting another snake. Since I know store bought ones aren't all that good I want to get to know different people on here. I'd like to get to know the breeder or previous owner beforehand because I don't want an snake from just anyone.bibwsntbto make sure that the snake and their others are in great shape and by someone who cares and handles their snake. I don't want a scared bitey friend. And I wanna learn about the different kinds of morphs now

Old 09-15-2019, 03:35 PM   #2
albertagirl
Welcome Sherry.

Old 09-15-2019, 08:11 PM   #3
SnakeCreations
Hello and Welcome!

-Tonya

Old 10-12-2019, 10:43 AM   #4
JustinOfCO
Hello and welcome! I found a lot of fantastic info here, and everyone seems friendly and welcoming. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google