CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Ambassador animals in Florida

Old 11-11-2019, 01:50 PM   #1
ONPOutreach
Ambassador animals in Florida

Hi! Just introducing myself. I am the animal care coordinator at a small nature preserve in Florida. Currently I have a corn snake, amphibs, turtles and fish as well as some inverts and 2 mammals.
I found the forum when I was searching for ways to lock a couple of my tanks. These tanks were donated/retrofitted and I must lock them as they will be in a museum that is open to the public. They do not have the nice hole for a lock like some of the actual terrariums have.
Nice to 'meet' you all!

Old 11-12-2019, 12:14 AM   #2
SnakeCreations
Welcome! Enjoy - this is a great site for information and community. Don't forget to post pictures when you can.

-Tonya

Old 11-12-2019, 01:10 AM   #3
Averysmom
Very cool. Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
locks, newbie