CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello

Old 12-07-2017, 10:36 AM   #1
arastf
Hello

Hi everyone Im new here, I wanted to ask for your oppinion on something, I have 28 semanas de embarazo at the moment, and im a little concern that my snake is not going to be a good pet when i have my baby arround, so, i dont know, what are your thoughts on snakes and babies?

Old 12-07-2017, 11:06 AM   #2
twekoninja
I wouldn't go around putting my snake into a baby's hand but personally I don't see it being a problem. Snakes are relatively low maintenance, and they like being alone anyway. That's just me though.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 12-07-2017, 01:18 PM   #3
Twolunger
I introduced my grandkids to my snake collection at an early age. I let them observe the corn snakes, and handled them myself, but didn't let them touch the snakes. When the grandkids were older I allowed them to handle their favorite snake and wash their hands afterwards. I am assuming your snake is a corn. My pet boa, Benny, was as gentle as can be when I handled him, but he would strike at my kids when they would approach me. I had to give him to a family member.

Old 12-08-2017, 10:42 AM   #4
April0684
Welcome, I agree with the others. I wouldn't think you would have much to worry about. I just wouldn't let them interact with each other.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google