CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Gold Dust Motley best to breed with?

Old 02-23-2020, 05:59 PM   #1
Salazar20
Gold Dust Motley best to breed with?

Hi

I have a Gold Dust Moltley (m) and would like to breed him. This would be my first time but my daughter breeds Royal Pythons and crested Geckos. so I will have plenty of help and advice.

Which morph do you think would be best?

Old 02-23-2020, 10:20 PM   #2
SnakeCreations
Hi Salazar!

I would recommend checking out the different morphs that are related to Gold Dust Motleys and see what catches your attention. Ian's Vivarium has a wonderful collection of photos that you can explore.

Enjoy!

-Tonya

Old 02-25-2020, 01:49 PM   #3
blacktip
I would recommend an amel het caramel and het/homo motley or a butter het homo/motley

Old 02-26-2020, 06:12 AM   #4
Kirbycrawford
My golddust mot is being paired with a amel tessera het caramel this year but in the end it's what yuh ou want to produce that matters

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google