CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

2012 Mexican Rosy Boas

Old 01-23-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
Tavia
2012 Mexican Rosy Boas

One that I believe to be female.

And one that I believe to be a male.

They are siblings, both were born on July 31st 2012. They are both eating F/T. Asking $75 for the female and $65 for the male. Pictures and weights taken two weeks ago. Shipping is possible through SYR. Will probably run between $55 to $65 for shipping. Can combine shipping for both of them. Please include your zip code when inquiring for an accurate shipping quote. Might be awhile before there is a shipping window here but I will hold them with a non-refundable down payment of 20% of the price of the animals. Will only ship if it's between 32 degrees to 90 degrees.

Old 02-04-2013, 02:57 PM   #2
Tavia
I also have one unsexed baby now available. It was very slow to start eating but has now had five meals in a row, the last two very enthusiastically. It is eating live at the moment, although I believe it will switch to F/T soon. I'm asking $55 for that one, plus shipping.

Old 03-30-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
Tavia
Bump. The female and the unsexed one are no longer available.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google