• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New home ideas

Well, my snake is finally here!!! :crazy02: And ive hooked up the heating pad, and that side is around 85, but my warmer side is around 78, is this fine, or should i try and lower the temp by a little, so that its around 75? thanks

You will have to get that answer off of an experienced member but i just wanted to ask if you had a thermostat as when i brought mine they never sold me one and it's a must as the heat pad's could overheat and burn your snake from what i have heard.

Just letting you knwo incase you did not know m8:)

Many thanks

Jamie

Thanks, yep ive got a thermostat, and a thermometer, ill wait and see if someone can give me a suggestion, and a way to lower it.

I think you mean the cool side is around 78 degrees ;)

Room temps are fine for the cool side. Be sure you have a water bowl on the cool side, as well. That gives them another gradient. If they want to be cooler, they will soak.

Be sure to post some pics after your little one is settled in!

Thanks for the correction, i cant speak right im so full of happyness :) Ya, ill keep the bowl there so it (dont know the gender yet) feels right at home. Ill get right on those photos after a few days when its settled in :cheers:

Back