CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Golden corns???(Not Caramel)

Old 12-06-2012, 04:05 AM   #1
2ndGenSnakeDude
Golden corns???(Not Caramel)

So i was browsing kingsnakes.com and I came across an ad from a guy named Carsten Zoldy selling the only 14 snakes from a project he was working on from a wild caught "golden corn" only one known in existence. The picture along with it is the original wild caught. It is absolutely amazingly beautiful looking. Anybody know if it is for real?

Old 12-06-2012, 04:06 AM   #2
2ndGenSnakeDude
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=65&de=966047 this is a link to the ad

Old 12-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #4
DMong
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndGenSnakeDude View Post
So i was browsing kingsnakes.com and I came across an ad from a guy named Carsten Zoldy selling the only 14 snakes from a project he was working on from a wild caught "golden corn" only one known in existence. The picture along with it is the original wild caught. It is absolutely amazingly beautiful looking. Anybody know if it is for real?
Yep,.........it's just as his ad states. He and his son captured the animal themselves, and I know Carsten (Zee) and saw the original animal myself personally. It was just incredible looking with the strong golden yellow coloration and greenish tint going rearward.

~Doug

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google