CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Any Guess to the Morph?

Old 12-06-2012, 06:58 PM   #11
AliCat37
He is labeled as a mystery. lol

I will wait for more people to chime in, but ultramel anery is my guess too. In which case.. I don't need another male.. and it will be hard to let this guy slide by, but there are so many other nice corns out there

Old 12-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #12
AliCat37
Any one else have a guess?

Old 12-08-2012, 12:57 AM   #13
khaleah
Please post a pic.

Old 12-08-2012, 06:19 AM   #14
yojoe05
the first post has a pic to look at khaleah.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:23 AM   #15
corn snake breeder
Ultramel anery. Go to allaboutcornsnakes.com to get some more info.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:26 PM   #16
stephen
Frosted

There used to be some people who bred Black Ratsnakes to Cornsnakes to produce snakes that were called Frosty/Rusty, and this looks to be one

Old 12-09-2012, 01:36 PM   #17
Chip
I would never buy a snake (or even take one free) with no information on genetics, unless there was a very compelling reason. That said, this snake looks like an ultra/anery to me.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:57 PM   #18
AliCat37
Seems the general consensus is ultramel anery then. I already have a much nicer male, so probably won't be buying him. In response to not buying snakes with unknown genetics, The whole ts line from Sean is labeled as "genetics unknown" though someone with him said that they are ultramel aneries with motley and strawberry. This one doesn't look like he has those genetics.

Old 12-09-2012, 02:02 PM   #19
rich333
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliCat37 View Post
Seems the general consensus is ultramel anery then. I already have a much nicer male, so probably won't be buying him. In response to not buying snakes with unknown genetics, The whole ts line from Sean is labeled as "genetics unknown" though someone with him said that they are ultramel aneries with motley and strawberry. This one doesn't look like he has those genetics.
OH!!! OH!!!! If you have the opportunity to work with sean...DO SO!!!!!

I have several VMS snakes. Perfect in every way!

Old 12-09-2012, 02:08 PM   #20
Chip
Yep. Buying a tequila sunrise from VMS stock would be one of the compelling reasons I alluded to.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google