CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

SITE RULES...

Old 11-21-2009, 04:05 PM   #51
snakewispera snr
Most of us full time users haven't got that much to worry about, I don't think IMO....
We are all still posting away, having a cybertastic time, and no warnings for our behaviour....... So we obviously are staying within any guide lines that have been made...
These rules are made for new members that have been at other sites that play by different rules.... Even disagreements are fairly civil over here... LOL
I wouldn't worry about the size of the playing field, just enjoy the game and play away.... IMO

Old 11-22-2009, 07:26 AM   #52
medusacoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
I find that statement incredibly offensive and told him as much. To his credit, he did apologize.
I would love to see where he apologized, because that thread(post 113) was closed almost immediately after that comment.

Wayne

Old 11-22-2009, 07:30 AM   #53
medusacoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionythicus View Post
I'm not taking it personally. And I hope you know I'm not picking on you. I love to debate.

I've learned to let things go and pick my battles. I could be offended a hundred times a day if I let everything find its way into my personal sense of right and wrong. Do I find that particular statement offensive? No. In poor taste, sure.

I truly feel that PC has gone overboard. You can never know what people will find offensive, even something you wouldn't imagine ever could be. I do my best to not be mean to other people, but for goodness sake, some things are just not important enough to get your panties in a bunch over. There, now someone will be offended by my reference to women's underwear.
And I agree! That's why I mentioned earlier, about choosing my battles, with my children. I take that same approach with things I find offensive.

But as far as the part I highlighted in red, this is one subject that gets my panties all tangled into a tight ball!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewispera snr View Post
Most of us full time users haven't got that much to worry about, I don't think IMO....
We are all still posting away, having a cybertastic time, and no warnings for our behaviour....... So we obviously are staying within any guide lines that have been made...
These rules are made for new members that have been at other sites that play by different rules.... Even disagreements are fairly civil over here... LOL
I wouldn't worry about the size of the playing field, just enjoy the game and play away.... IMO
Sir, well said, as usual!

Wayne

Old 11-22-2011, 04:34 PM   #54
Snakes Incorporated
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewispera snr View Post
These rules are made for new members that have been at other sites that play by different rules....
Though true I find that somewhat bias me thinks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google