• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Important note about my Shatter lines

carol

Down with the sickness
Hello all,

This year I was quite devastated to hatch a stargazer in my Shatter lines. All my Shatter lines trace back to the same Sunkissed sire so everything I have sold to this point can be a carrier. I am very sorry for this, I had no clue. All I can do now is let everyone know and start over. I am starting over with animals that I am told are from tested lines, and I will probably test them myself also just to be sure as I already have a clutch of Classics het Lava Shatter from these animals. I am sorry I didn't announce this when I found out a few months ago, but things have been crazy here and I just didn't have a chance until now. :(

Oh no! Thats to bad but at least you told people instead of keeping it to yourself. Then people can take necessary precautions.

Carol, I am so sorry to hear that. How frustrating!
Thank you for coming forward! This is why you have been and always will be one of my favorite breeders.

Carol, I am so sorry to hear that. How frustrating!
Thank you for coming forward! This is why you have been and always will be one of my favorite breeders.

Agreed. I just came here and this right here tells me you're one to be trusted. Wish that more people were ethical like you.

On the bright side, one of the new _tested_ females is settling in here for a fun new project in 2014 (and no, it's NOT with Mr. Heart Attack!)

Back