CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Anyone else being redirected?

Old 01-04-2015, 04:27 PM   #1
Tavia
Anyone else being redirected?

Can't tell if it's my computer or this site. I kept being redirected to a magazine site when trying to enter the All "Others" photo sub forum awhile ago. Thankfully wasn't an adult site but still very annoying. I ran some stuff on my computer, haven't found anything but it did stop redirecting me. Was only happening on this site though. Just wondering if it's only me or others are having issues?

Old 01-04-2015, 04:40 PM   #2
Nanci
I was not redirected.

Old 01-04-2015, 07:51 PM   #3
Rich Z
Some of the Google ads are possibly implementing "mouse over" code which triggers a new window/open/redirect routine when you pass your mouse cursor over the ad. Just watch to see if that may be what you are experiencing.

Since Google ads are more related to the viewer's travel and interest history on the net rather than being content triggered by the site the ads are being viewed on, it's pretty tough to duplicate exactly what any particular user sees concerning those ads.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google