CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Personal forums and PayPal payments.

Old 02-25-2016, 12:26 AM   #21
insomniac101
Wow, I didn't realize the steady decline of member participation. I guess it's so gradual that you don't realize it on a day-to-day basis. I realize this thread is about personal forums, and bogus PayPal claims, but appears to have kind of segued into the topic of the site in general.

I absolutely despise Facebook, and refuse to become part of that frenzy. I did start an account several years ago, but can probably count on both hands the number of posts I've made. My account mostly sits dormant now.

I am a contributing member here, and will remain so as long as the site is up and running. I love the "feel" of this forum, which can never be duplicated on Facebook. I, too, am a dinosaur, and feel like I can't keep up with all the new technology. Heck, I just got a cell phone last year!

Anyway, your effort at keeping the site up is much appreciated, Rich!

Kathy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google