CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Thread issue

Old 07-26-2014, 01:15 PM   #1
Chip
Thread issue

This thread is not allowing replies, yet every other one seems to be: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...33#post1655633
I've refreshed the page and even closed and reopened my browser. Any ideas?

Old 07-26-2014, 01:53 PM   #2
Rich Z
Anyone else want to give it a whack? I don't think my replying to it would prove anything.

Old 07-26-2014, 04:02 PM   #3
Christen
I was able to post.

Old 07-26-2014, 04:14 PM   #4
ghosthousecorns
I was able to post but I had to scroll to the right to find the text box due to the large picture attachment...

Old 07-26-2014, 04:54 PM   #5
Chip
It's not that, I scrolled to the right as well and see the "reply" button, but there is no field beneath it. Maybe the OP has me blocked?

Old 07-26-2014, 05:19 PM   #6
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip View Post
It's not that, I scrolled to the right as well and see the "reply" button, but there is no field beneath it. Maybe the OP has me blocked?
Eh? When I look at a thread, the POST REPLY button is at the lower LEFT hand corner.

And no, no member can block another member from replying to a thread they created or even a post they made. Then can IGNORE you, which means they will not read what you posted, but they cannot stop you from posting in any way.

Old 07-28-2014, 02:56 PM   #7
Chip
Well, I'm on my home computer now and have the option to post there. I'll have to check the work computer tomorrow and see if it's still doing that there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google