CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Issues with chat room

Old 11-13-2014, 02:42 PM   #11
MegF.
Or let's put it this way...I was a contributor and just recently let it lapse...this has been an ongoing problem although there's never been anyone there to try too often anyway. Internet explorer worked where chrome didn't....not sure what to make of that!

Old 11-13-2014, 03:39 PM   #12
Chip
I would try clearing out your cache & cookies in Chrome & restart. I have to do that every time I use another site's chat, but it's worth a shot.

Old 11-13-2014, 03:44 PM   #13
VinnyJ
It seems to work for me in Chrome.

Old 11-13-2014, 05:38 PM   #14
MegF.
I'll try that....or just use IE if I see people in chat.....used to kick me out on a regular basis as well....

Old 11-13-2014, 07:29 PM   #15
VinnyJ
Ok... it was working for me earlier with Chrome and now it says "Authentication failed." I cleared my cache and logged out/in but it's still not working.

Old 11-13-2014, 07:34 PM   #16
Tavia
It was working all day for me but just got the Authentication Failed message too.

Old 11-13-2014, 07:36 PM   #17
daddio207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
It was working all day for me but just got the Authentication Failed message too.
Me too.....

Old 11-13-2014, 07:46 PM   #18
Rich Z
Well, I just got "Authentication Failed." too when I tried to go into the chat on my desktop and laptop whereas I could access it yesterday. I've asked my programmer to look into it.

Maybe this is the reason that chat hasn't been used all that much lately. Perhaps people just could not get in there and didn't say anything about it.

Old 11-13-2014, 07:51 PM   #19
Tavia
I've never managed to get in there in all the years I've been a member but since I've never really used chat rooms before, it wasn't an issue for me. Was interesting to see what it looked like today though ...
Although, even the authentication failed message was new too, every time I've tried to get in before today, it just sits and spins and only loads part way.

Old 11-13-2014, 10:29 PM   #20
MegF.
At least I don't feel so bad now! I'm not alone!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google