CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Chat Room: Rules

Old 10-22-2007, 07:28 AM   #11
CMLReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrgh17
Although, my grandma can get a little raunchy after a glass of wine, so that one is up for interpretation.
LOL

BTW, I would NEVER proposition a 17 yr old...16 is my limit

(jk)

Old 10-22-2007, 07:36 AM   #12
Nanci
That's weird, I've never seen anyone being like that in chat.

Nanci

Old 10-29-2007, 10:00 PM   #13
SWINGRRRR
So I guess thats no more joking around with 2 ADULTS that you know ARE adults. I am not going to apologize for my behavior. It was all in good fun, with people I KNOW TO BE ADULTS.

So asking for topless pics in an open forums is allowed then? (WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE THREAD?)))

TRUST ME THERE WONT BE ANYMORE REPORTS ABOUT ME.

Old 10-29-2007, 10:05 PM   #14
susang
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWINGRRRR View Post
So I guess thats no more joking around with 2 ADULTS that you know ARE adults. I am not going to apologize for my behavior. It was all in good fun, with people I KNOW TO BE ADULTS.

So asking for topless pics in an open forums is allowed then? (WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE THREAD?)))

TRUST ME THERE WONT BE ANYMORE REPORTS ABOUT ME.
I guess for me I could care less what people talk about on chat, but when kids are on there, it's maybe iffy. Hey I learned how to cuss in chat, it's funny in old chat you couldn't type 'da^^n', but you can in the forumsusang

Old 10-29-2007, 10:10 PM   #15
SWINGRRRR
Well I guess the situation that I got a warning about, there were no "kids" in there at the time. I am not worried about it. The situation has been duly noted, and I will no longer be participating in the chat activities. Ya'll are a hard group to break into and make e-friends with anyway.

Old 10-29-2007, 10:10 PM   #16
Jrgh17
Quote:

Unfortunately, online, you can never KNOW that a person is an adult. My info says I'm 20, but does anyone here KNOW that for sure? CS doesn't verify information, so you can never be entirely sure. I could just be a really brainy 8 yr old.

Also, a kid could come into the chat room before you finished typing and sending an inappropriate comment, and end up seeing it.

In all honesty, the issue really isn't who sees it. It's the perception of the site itself. Rich and the mods want CS.com to be seen as a site where people of all ages can go to participate in a hobby. There should be no question in a parent's mind as to whether or not this site will be appropriate for their kid, and adults on the site should not have to worry about feeling uncomfortable.

Old 10-30-2007, 03:12 AM   #17
SWINGRRRR
Umm, you can KNOW that someone is an adult online. I have chatted with these people several, several, several times before.

Doesnt matter. I have made my comments. I am done with the chat.

Old 10-30-2007, 09:35 AM   #18
Roy Munson
Look, there's nothing anyone could write in chat or elsewhere on this site that could bother ME in the least. HOWEVER, I can't expect everyone to feel the same way. It's not just about protecting children; it's also about maintaining an atmosphere where people of all sensibilities can participate without feeling threatened and/or disgusted. There are exactly 2.4 zillion places on the web where you can say whatever you want, do whatever you want, or be as explicit as you want. This isn't one of them. Whenever you feel the need to get ultra-intoxicated and start making people feel uncomfortable, just go to one of those 2.4 zillion sites. It's simple, really.

Old 10-30-2007, 09:49 AM   #19
Roy Munson
Quote:
Do you think the mods read every word of every thread? We're certainly under no OBLIGATION to do so. I don't care about the "LOOK AT MEEEE!" threads, so I don't read them. If you had a problem with a post in the "What Do You Look Like" thread, you should have reported the post. You didn't. No one has. Can't say the same for your comments in chat that night.

Having said that, participants in the "What Do You Look Like" thread need to keep the rules in mind. For those who think I'm trying to kill your fun, please refer to my previous post. There's a whole world wide web out there for those who want sexually explicit discussion.

Old 10-30-2007, 10:30 AM   #20
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrgh17 View Post
Although, my grandma can get a little raunchy after a glass of wine, so that one is up for interpretation.
I have a feeling that somewhere along our lineage, we're distantly related.

Or as we say in our family, "what are the holidays without Mom telling a d!(k joke?"

regards,
jazz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google