CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > FAQ Development Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

FAQ Development Forum This area is reserved for the development and discussion of various FAQ documents for posting on this site. PLEASE! Only the moderator should post original threads here.

Health Issues/Feeding Problems FAQ

Old 12-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #21
leftycrane
i just read this and think its great. I have a question though. I read one of these that said the regurge happened 4 days after eating. At 4 days how can you tell if it is a regurge or poop? Does it look different than regular poop? I'm not trying to be funny, I genuinely don't know. My snake normally poops within 2-3 days after eating.

Old 12-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #22
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftycrane View Post
i just read this and think its great. I have a question though. I read one of these that said the regurge happened 4 days after eating. At 4 days how can you tell if it is a regurge or poop? Does it look different than regular poop? I'm not trying to be funny, I genuinely don't know. My snake normally poops within 2-3 days after eating.
A regurge will make a poop seem to smell like a rose as well as still looking sort of like how it went in, at least it will have a "tubular" sort of shape to it even if it's isn't quite as identifiable as being a rodent.

Old 12-08-2011, 06:03 AM   #23
leftycrane
Ok. Thank you for answering a very odd question lol

Old 12-08-2011, 04:51 PM   #24
Holly12
I so agree with Susan a regurge smells so bad I can deal with poop smells anytime loll.

Old 06-14-2016, 01:40 PM   #25
wayne36223
how warm or hot should the water be before you dip the dead mouse head in too.To get the snake too eat

Old 06-14-2016, 05:04 PM   #26
DollysMom
Hi Wayne. Welcome to the forum.

Rather than asking on a sticky, you will get more help if you post a new thead. Go to this page

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

and click on the "New Thread" button. It's blue, above the posts and below the ads on the left side.

Then give us some more details. Is this a new baby that has never eaten? Is this an older snake? Is this a frozen thawed or freshly killed mouse? All the information you can give will help get good answers.

Old 06-15-2016, 08:43 AM   #27
wayne36223
Post Jake

Thank you for your reply will do

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google