• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tessera Club!! Post Yours Too!!

I have never seen a hypo cinder tessera before - she's super gorgeous! Hypo cinder is a favorite morph of mine and it looks really nice combined with tessera.

It's all just personal preference. I personally prefer either ends of the spectrum - an extremely clean continuous stripe or a crazy broken up stripe - but not so much the middle of the spectrum, a slightly broken stripe.

Interesting, thanks. My new baby. Just a normal tessera with a rather broken stripe. Chillest hatchling I’ve ever seen though. One little tail buzz when I first unboxed it and since then, nothing, even when being handled (closely supervised) by my excited three year old. Ate right off the tongs the day after it was shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_2178 8.JPG
    IMG_2178 8.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 37
This is probably one of my favorite Tessera in my collection. He was produced from a Rich Hume line Peach Plasma Tessera het Amel female and Peach Opal Blood Tessera. Apparently they both carry hets neither of us knew they carried because he's bviously not a Peach Opal Blood Tessera or a Peach Plasma Tessera. My thoughts are he's a Peach Plasma Ghost Tessera or possibly a Peach Moonstone Blood but I've never seen either so until I can breed him to figure out exactly what he is, that's my best guess.

Attachments

• 20200227_122930_capture(0).jpg
    20200227_122930_capture(0).jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
He's really cool! I love the subtle coloration and the way the colors fade.

Thank you! That is actually the Peach that does that. He's only het Peach as well, imagine what he would look like if he were homo Peach. I can't wait to someday make a homozygous copy of him. I would still love to know exactly what his genetics are though so I guess there will be some testing in my future. :confused:

Back