CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Meet "Rufus"

Old 09-08-2017, 09:06 PM   #471
kdickens
Rufus is probably thinking, "Gee, Karl isn't looking that great today ... seems a bit blue around the edges!"

Old 09-08-2017, 09:23 PM   #472
Karl_Mcknight
Ha!

Very good.

Old 09-16-2017, 08:26 AM   #473
Karl_Mcknight
Would you like that order "To Go?"

Silly boy! So several days ago Rufus refused a meal and then went "blue." He shed late Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning. (I found the shed Wednesday).

I figured I'd see if he was ready to eat this morning (Saturday) as it's been about 3 weeks with no food.

You can see the result in the pictures. He started out in the plastic container I use as his feeding bin. He struck the mouse with such voracity that he went airborne and ended up on the table.

I guess he wanted his order "To Go" this time.

He's also wearing his new suit.

Old 09-16-2017, 10:04 AM   #474
DollysMom
You go, Rufus!

Awesome pictures, Karl. I especially love the second one where all you can see of the mouse is the tail sticking out.

Does watching a corn snake eat ever get old? I think not.

Old 09-16-2017, 10:52 AM   #475
Karl_Mcknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
........... Does watching a corn snake eat ever get old? I think not.
If I had known he was going to do a gymnastic stunt going for the mouse I would have set up the video camera. Unfortunately, every time I've tried to get Video Feeding in the past, they end up quite uneventful and boring.

Old 09-16-2017, 11:22 AM   #476
DLena
Somebody gets a new outfit and what's he got to do?
Show it off and strut his stuff!
You GO Rufus!!!

Old 09-16-2017, 11:24 AM   #477
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl_Mcknight View Post
If I had known he was going to do a gymnastic stunt going for the mouse I would have set up the video camera. Unfortunately, every time I've tried to get Video Feeding in the past, they end up quite uneventful and boring.
Always the way! BTDT.

Old 09-18-2017, 11:30 AM   #478
kdickens
That last photo is great! For a second there I thought Rufus was inventing a new headwear,
the 'TurbanRuf'!

Old 09-18-2017, 05:38 PM   #479
Karl_Mcknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdickens View Post
That last photo is great! For a second there I thought Rufus was inventing a new headwear,
the 'TurbanRuf'!
LOL!!!!! I just spit my coffee!!!

Now every time I see a Hindu or Indian with his Turban on, I'm gonna be wondering if there is a mouse under there.

Old 09-24-2017, 09:02 AM   #480
Karl_Mcknight
Breakfast of Champions

You won't see this on a Wheaties Box

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google