CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Official Thread For Obtaining Growth/Size Data for Corns

Old 05-13-2017, 05:18 PM   #41
LinguiniDreams
Hey jet_set_willy, that's some awesome info! I'm glad you have records for so many snakes. Would you mind sending me the excel file(s) for that? This way I can copy+paste the data rather than rewriting it all manually. I'll add them all to the graph and do another render.

Dragonline, glad to hear she's doing well! I'll add any updates you post to the chart.

Thanks everyone!

Old 05-14-2017, 04:37 PM   #42
jet_set_willy
PM sent with link to file

Old 05-14-2017, 11:09 PM   #43
LinguiniDreams
Thanks to everyone for all their tedious information recording! We're really getting some great data and now have a pretty good sample size. I'll continue to add data as it's posted.

I put the chart up online so it's interactive instead of just a picture. You can find that here: http://cornsnakes.danhennion.com/

-You can click each snake name down at the bottom of the legend to turn them on/off
-You can drag the sliders up at the top to adjust the start/end dates graphed (viewpoint)
-You can save copies of the chart with the download dialogue in the top right
-You can click+drag on the graph for easily zooming in on one area
-If the colors are weird or hard to see for the snakes you're looking at, you can refresh the page and all the colors will be regenerated at random for a different look.

Old 05-15-2017, 05:53 AM   #44
jet_set_willy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinguiniDreams View Post
Thanks to everyone for all their tedious information recording! We're really getting some great data and now have a pretty good sample size. I'll continue to add data as it's posted.

I put the chart up online so it's interactive instead of just a picture. You can find that here: http://cornsnakes.danhennion.com/

-You can click each snake name down at the bottom of the legend to turn them on/off
-You can drag the sliders up at the top to adjust the start/end dates graphed (viewpoint)
-You can save copies of the chart with the download dialogue in the top right
-You can click+drag on the graph for easily zooming in on one area
-If the colors are weird or hard to see for the snakes you're looking at, you can refresh the page and all the colors will be regenerated at random for a different look.
Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
size, weight