• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Shed & regerg

Yes I know they need to be separated.
I am looking for another 40Gal long tank so I can separate them.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Your large photo makes it nearly impossible to reply further on this thread. That your main part is unheated and is warmer than the heated hide defies logic. Something is very wrong with your set up. Normally the whole tank is room temp and then a small portion has additional heat to make it warmer.

Your large photo makes it nearly impossible to reply further on this thread. That your main part is unheated and is warmer than the heated hide defies logic. Something is very wrong with your set up. Normally the whole tank is room temp and then a small portion has additional heat to make it warmer.
I don't understand it either it's confusing to me as well but that's what the thermostats say

Are you using a light to heat? Are you measuring the temp with a strip thermometer on the back of the tank? No wonder your temps are all crazy. Your poor snakes need you to get this straightened out. You measure your temps on the ground where your al is. If the light is making your tank too hot, turn it off. If your heat pad is not on a thermostat get it on a thermostat. you have no business feeding your snake with the temps all crazy. No wonder it is regurging.

Are you using a light to heat? Are you measuring the temp with a strip thermometer on the back of the tank? No wonder your temps are all crazy. Your poor snakes need you to get this straightened out. You measure your temps on the ground where your al is. If the light is making your tank too hot, turn it off. If your heat pad is not on a thermostat get it on a thermostat. you have no business feeding your snake with the temps all crazy. No wonder it is regurging.
Heat pad is on a thermostat.
I need to replace the heat bulb in the lamp as it was burnt out when I got the snakes from previous owner and use fluorescent bulbs in the light

Yes using a temp strip on the back of the tank as well as a digital thermostat on the ground in the heated hide

Please start a new thread. I can't do this micro type scrolling. What is the temperature in the room the snake tank is in? How hot does your bulb get? You need to methodically troubleshoot and fix it. Sorry, I can't offer more help when I can't easily read this thread.

Last edited:
Please start a new thread. I can't do this micro type scrolling. What is the temperature in the room the snake tank is in? How hot does your bulb get? You need to methodically troubleshoot and fix it. Sorry, I can't offer more help when I can't easily read this thread.
I did it's under update shed and regerg

Back