• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

FREE Shipping on all orders

zorro

Old Guy
snowman13.jpg

Here is a list of animals available, as the title says Free Shipping on all orders (in the continental US) weather permitting thru December 19th, 2010. Check my website for pics on the available page, http://coloradocorns.com/, just click on the pic to enlarge it. If you can't get to my website I will be happy to post them here.
Thanks
John

2009 Yearlings
Amber Bloodred male $120.00
Charcoal 100% het Lavender $80.00
Ghost Bloodred Het Stripe & Amel Female $120.00
Fire Female $100.00
Bloodred pos het charcoal & sunkissed 1.1 $200.00 sold as pair only
Hypo Bloodreds het caramel 1.1 160.00 sold as pair only

2010 Hatchlings
Reverse okeetees 0.3 $60.00
Pewter Pos Het Lavender 2.2 $80.00
Hypo Lavender Bloodreds 2.2 $200.00
Bloodreds Het Charcoal Pos het Lavender, amel 2.2 $60.00
Motley Snow 0.1 $45.00 SOLD
Blizzard het Charcoal & bloodred 1.0 $40.00 SOLD
Tessera Males 2.0 $600.00
Tessera Females 0.3 $450.00

Last edited:
Free shipping is a great deal, but I think you should have a minimum order requirement to protect yourself from losing money. I noticed some of your animals are $60 or less.

Tessera's in my price range so soon and yet no way I can bring home any Christmas babies this year:( So depressing my Christmas was awesome and full of babies just a year ago. Note to self stay away from looking for now,lol

Free shipping is a great deal, but I think you should have a minimum order requirement to protect yourself from losing money. I noticed some of your animals are $60 or less.

I appreciate your honesty and help, but my volume and FedEx discount is good enough that we won't get hurt.
Thanks
John

This really makes me wish I hadn't promised that I wouldn't buy any more snakes for a while :/ You have some really beautiful animals here.

Why hasn't anyone called me for holiday work yet!?!
I think I would love to get that Butter Stripe and Stripe Amel het Caramel from you. They would go great with a future breeding project/ experiment that I want to work on.

I'd love to get the snow motleys from you but, wife said only 1 more snake so I am thinking of going for a different species.

I've got two of John's 2010 babies and they are wonderful! I couldn't be happier with them. John is great to work with, very laid back and professional, but friendly. I highly recommend him!

Any flaws or anything wrong with the 07 Abbotts Okeetee female? She looks perfect for my male! Why are you getting rid of her?

Any flaws or anything wrong with the 07 Abbotts Okeetee female? She looks perfect for my male! Why are you getting rid of her?

There is nothing wrong with her, she was my son's pet before he went into the Coast Guard. Unfortunately she sold last night to a mother looking for a pet for her son.
Thanks
John

I am looking to get a female corn for my daughter for Christmas.. she had a corn she got from the pet shop and it escaped. I got her a better viv and one that is with a tight lid so I think she will be more careful next time.

She wants a female.. I think it doesn't matter what kind of corn it is as long as it's unusual looking.. so she said. lol

What could you offer me that's not too expensive and how much would the shipping be to mail it to the Gulf Coast of Mississippi...

I am looking to get a female corn for my daughter for Christmas.. she had a corn she got from the pet shop and it escaped. I got her a better viv and one that is with a tight lid so I think she will be more careful next time.

She wants a female.. I think it doesn't matter what kind of corn it is as long as it's unusual looking.. so she said. lol

What could you offer me that's not too expensive and how much would the shipping be to mail it to the Gulf Coast of Mississippi...

Can it be a hatchling or yearling as I don't have any more adults? I am offering free shipping too.
Thanks
John

Can it be a hatchling or yearling as I don't have any more adults? I am offering free shipping too.
Thanks
John

A hatchling is what I am looking for.. sorry, should have said that lol

my corn is a hatchling and the one she had was too. She was pretty ripped up about her snake escaping.. we never found her.

Can you show me photos of any hatchling females you have? I will show it to her and let her pick them out. I might get me another one too. I would rather have a male.. I have a male now.

A hatchling is what I am looking for.. sorry, should have said that lol

my corn is a hatchling and the one she had was too. She was pretty ripped up about her snake escaping.. we never found her.

Can you show me photos of any hatchling females you have? I will show it to her and let her pick them out. I might get me another one too. I would rather have a male.. I have a male now.

You can go to my website on the available page http://coloradocorns.com/ and see pics and prices on all of them.
Let me know if I can help
Thanks
John

Ok, she had a look at your site and said she likes the two Reverse Okeetee hatchlings. You have one for $60. and one for $80. She likes the $60 one but we dont know the sex.. is it a female? and what about the other one...

Sorry, not trying to be a pain but she has her heart set on another female. She was very upset when her other female corn escaped.. and I guess she wants to kind of replace her.

Back