CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

1.1 Proven Bloodred Pair - Donations for a Student in Great Need.

Old 05-13-2010, 08:22 PM   #11
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstphal View Post
PP sent. I don't need more snakes, but this is a great cause.
Quote:
Originally Posted by medusacoils View Post
I just sent you a payment. I couldn't find the "donation" button, so I included a little extra. This should more than cover your fee.

Wayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryl View Post
Brent, it's so cool that you do stuff like this! I'll send in what I can when I get home - can't PayPal from work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionythicus View Post
I didn't see where it said Donation either. I chose Gift, but I also included a couple extra bucks for fees. And I really don't need or want the snakes, this is just to help out someone in need. I know of several people right now going through life threatening health issues. I can only do so much, and this is something I can do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
Sent under "gift"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenstar View Post
If you choose gift it will charged you and not Brent.

Brent, you are really awesome for caring about your students the way you do.
Just got home and had the time to sit down and read through all your responses so far. Thanks a ton for the donations! Seriously. I don't do it for anything other than knowing that when/if I can help I do my best to try. We learned as a family during the past year and a half that life can throw you curve ball so fast . . . well, we've had a pretty darn lucky year and half considering the "what ifs" with my mother in law and sister in law.

D80

Old 05-13-2010, 08:25 PM   #12
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by pridecity View Post
I'm going to have to see what I have left over on my PayPal account after some fees go through. But you should be hearing from me soon! And I absolutely refuse to look at that link. I cry watching Pretty Woman, so reading something that isn't fictional will flood the house.

Thank you for caring so much about others! We need more people who care in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro View Post
Money sent under gift.
John
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvervest View Post
Hello D80 ,
the button/link on chapter 3 didn't work (for me) but did paypal by moneytransfert . Ididn't found the donation option , but put some more and as a gift => fee was for me .
Also asked some info on the paypaltext .
Please feel free to contact me by PM .
More thanks for more donations. With the CarePages site, that's set up by the family and I have nothing to do with that. I linked to that site so those that are curious can see what this strong young girl is going through.

I haven't had the chance to rummage through PayPal and my emails yet, but I'll check into the donation/gift thing. I know it's an option one way or another in there.

I've PM'ed this to a couple of people, but it's a quick kick to the gut looking into a 13 year old girls face and having 40 year old eyes stare back at you. This girl looked death in the face at age 10 and 11 and thought she won. It's round two.

D80

Old 05-13-2010, 08:41 PM   #13
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by et al
I couldn't find the "donation" button,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenstar View Post
If you choose gift it will charged you and not Brent.
I looked into it, and yes, choose "gift" not donation. I've made the change in the original post as well. As for you being charged for the gift, that occurs if the gift payment is made by debit or credit card. If it comes directly from your PP account or your bank account there is no charge to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvervest View Post
BTW is is allowed to go for more tickets ??
I missed this the first time through. Yes, you can donate as much as you'd like as often as you'd like for chances up to the deadline next Friday. I haven't gotten to your email yet, but will PM you when I do.

Thanks again,
D80

Old 05-14-2010, 08:26 AM   #14
sinisterserpents1
Money sent. Keep us updated on her story. She's a very very brave lil girl. I can't even imagine. We'll keep her and her family in our prayers.

Old 05-14-2010, 09:28 AM   #15
wstphal
Brent, when you let us know who won, let us know how much $ you raised, OK?

Old 05-14-2010, 10:13 AM   #16
El Jefe
Paypal sent.

Great job Brent!

Old 05-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #17
ArpeggioAngel
Paypal sent Brent.
Big Kudos to you for being a good guy, not just in your business dealings, but on a personal level as well.

Old 05-14-2010, 03:46 PM   #18
groomingdiva
I'd like 2 tickets please. What a wonderful thing you are doing.

Old 05-14-2010, 04:20 PM   #19
Kali
Nice job doing this! Paypal sent.

Old 05-14-2010, 07:43 PM   #20
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinisterserpents1 View Post
Money sent. Keep us updated on her story. She's a very very brave lil girl. I can't even imagine. We'll keep her and her family in our prayers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
Paypal sent.

Great job Brent!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArpeggioAngel View Post
Paypal sent Brent.
Big Kudos to you for being a good guy, not just in your business dealings, but on a personal level as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by groomingdiva View Post
I'd like 2 tickets please. What a wonderful thing you are doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali View Post
Nice job doing this! Paypal sent.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you! You guys and gals are but another small example of why I love this site so much. Your generosity is amazing. Thank you.

D80

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google