CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

horned frog info please

Old 05-11-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
Kali
horned frog info please

I would like to start keeping a horned frog soon. I'm not really into frogs in general, but the horned frogs look so awesome!
I have been reading about them, and it seems that they are not really hard to keep, so while I'm still trying to keep myself in check, I just know I'm going to cave soon
I got a book about keeping them, but you know how it is with books... some are good, and some are pure rubbish, so if anybody could give me info on keeping them, I can compare it with what I've gathered so far and see wether I'm on the right track.

So, anything about housing and husbandry is welcome. What do I need? How big a viv should I get? What do you give them to eat and how often? How do you control the humidity? etc... etc...

(And if you like to post a pic of yours, please feel free! )

Thanks!

Old 05-12-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
Kali
anyone with a horned frog care to enlighten me?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google