CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Pet Mountain Free shipping on $25

Old 11-28-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
schnebbles
Pet Mountain Free shipping on $25

Hi -

In case anyone is interested, Pet Mountain is having a sale with free shipping over $25 - code CYBER

It might only be good today, they have reasonable prices and it's not often you find free shipping for that small of an order!

Old 11-29-2011, 12:36 AM   #2
Hexadeci
Got any other codes? I thought "cool!" and then went and found $49 worth of stuff ;P

Old 11-29-2011, 12:48 AM   #3
AliCat37
Ahhh, dang. I'm going to have to place my next order with them pretty soon. Toothless needs a new UVB bulb for Christmas!

Old 11-29-2011, 12:59 AM   #4
Hexadeci
Might as well do it on "cyber Monday" if they have a discount. I found a couple things that are cheaper than anywhere locally and free shipping is a definite plus.

BTW I love the name of your frilly.

Old 11-29-2011, 01:01 AM   #5
AliCat37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexadeci View Post
BTW I love the name of your frilly.
Thanks! And yes, all my plans for cyber monday just fell apart! I was going to place an order of roaches for him too.

Old 11-29-2011, 04:25 PM   #6
schnebbles
I think it's still going on today.

Old 11-29-2011, 04:41 PM   #7
Sierra1167
They are having "daily deals" too. You may want to watch though. Someof the "daily deals" are the usual prices. I don't mind though because I have ordered several times from them and always been satisfied.

Old 11-29-2011, 11:59 PM   #8
schnebbles
Sierra - I dog-sat a minpin over the weekend, she was sooooo cute! And very well behaved

Old 11-30-2011, 09:00 AM   #9
Sierra1167
She is a real sweetheart. She is pretty timid, but she has improved a lot over the year I have had her.

Old 11-30-2011, 01:56 PM   #10
schnebbles
awww! so cute The one I watched was black and brown. They are just so tiny. I had never seen one before. She is a little timid of new people but she adjusted so well coming to my house I couldn't believe it. I miss her. Hopefully I can dog-sit again soon!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google