• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2013 Male Specter

AliCat37

Michelle's Candied Corns!
Hey everyone!!

Just downsizing a little (to make room for others of course. Downsizing never really means what we think it means).

I got a six beautiful baby specters in September that were non feeders. One didn't make it, one had a kink so I gave him away, and now I am left with 2.2. I only need 1.2 and have my keeper picked out. I am letting this guy go only because I am over run with males. He has an amazing pattern that you see on specters a lot!

For those of you who don't know what a specter is, imagine a coral ghost okeetee. They originated with Kathy Love, and are also known as Naples line ghosts. They are the epicness of epicness when talking corn snakes.

These are cell phone pics, so you can't see the pink really well, but trust me, it's there. The colors only get better with age. Sometimes these guys even get a little golden colored in their saddles as they grow. These guys also have a "waxy" look to them.

He is eating very well on fuzzies. I slit all my mice, but he will eat without that I'm sure.

I am asking $125 plus shipping. I ship through Reptiles Express, over night priority FedEx. The FedEx people know me by name :)

Pm me if you're interested!!

uzu5u7er.jpg
ematy4en.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is really beautiful. I'm surprised no one has scooped him up yet. I would if I had the money and the space.

I am surprised too, since Donovan seems to sell out of them before they even hatch!
And because this guy is an awesome example!!

Oh wow you're really close to me. Im just in Colorado Springs. PM me your collection if you want to consider any breeding projects together. Most my products are another year out from maturity.

Ermm.. specter babies!

I'm both incredibly happy and nervous - only because I know I'm going to want one.....(honestly had I not fallen in love with the opal morph, yours was the next on my list...)

The boyfriend however has now been converted to love snakes - he was terrified of them when we met - Calypso changed his mind, now she likes to chill out on/with him.....he's mentioned wanting one of his own, and I know this is one of the morphs he liked....*grins*

Back