CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Corn Snake photos ONLY, please......
Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 12:03 AM   #61
CurtisCr79
Here are some pictures of my new baby corn. Just hoping to get confirmation if he is really a Candy Cane or not. not that it will really matter, it would just be nice to know that when I am asked what kind he is to know what I am talking about. He is suppose to be a cross between a Candy Cane and a Miami if i remember correctly.

Sorry if the pictures are huge. I am currently unable to shrink them down. Thanks for helping out a Newbie to the form.

Old 10-01-2006, 12:12 AM   #62
chibitamalove
Just by looking at him, I'd say he was a candycane, but I'm not really experienced with that, and you probably want a professional opinion, you know?

P.S. There are online image resizers to shrink them down to a reasonable size. Just look up "online image resizer" on Google.

Old 10-01-2006, 12:33 AM   #63
jazzgeek
OK, gotta yank these outta my keester again.....

I just want to direct everyone's attention to the first and forty-second posts in this thread. Feel free to use the links provided.

USE THEM.

regards,
jazz

Old 10-01-2006, 05:37 PM   #64
MrMarblz
Here's my albino okeetee Yadie in a beer bottle haha

Old 10-01-2006, 05:41 PM   #65
jazzgeek
And again I say...

regards,
jazz

Old 10-01-2006, 05:45 PM   #66
MrMarblz
sorry, ignore that i just did that.

Old 10-02-2006, 05:25 AM   #67
xgrafcorex
honestly...having made the same mistake myself and seeing many more since...i would just lock this thread. there isn't any reason to add anymore posts to it i don't think??

i (and i'm sure others) are used to forums that encourage looking up older threads and not starting a whole new one to post pics of something that has been posted to wits end. perhaps some threads like "normal photos", "ghost photos" etc.

most of the other forums i post at (animals ones) have photo threads divided by genus..but that would work as well here. anyway...just a suggestion. i like this site and think you all do a great job.

Old 10-10-2006, 10:55 PM   #68
Old World
sorry for the pathetic question, but, how do i put photos into my thread? do i have to have them on the internet, like photobucket, or can i attach the file directly? thanks

Old 10-10-2006, 11:03 PM   #69
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old World
sorry for the pathetic question, but, how do i put photos into my thread? do i have to have them on the internet, like photobucket, or can i attach the file directly? thanks
You can do either. Check out this thread, it should answer your question.

regards,
jazz

Old 12-01-2006, 06:24 PM   #70
becca anderson
Haha- I LOVE the pic of the snake in the bottle XDD

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread