CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

View Poll Results: Which company do you buy from?
Rodent Pro 11 25.58%
The Big Cheese 13 30.23%
The Mouse Factory 5 11.63%
Other 14 32.56%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Which company do you buy F/T Mice or Rats from?

Old 03-08-2006, 01:01 AM   #1
xavusangel
Which company do you buy F/T Mice or Rats from?

I was wondering which company people buy there mice/rats from? Which one would you consider to be better and why?

Old 03-08-2006, 01:29 AM   #2
zwyatt
I voted Big Cheese. I did some research on here before I bought, and heard the most good things about Big Cheese and very few (or no) negative things. I've dealt with them 3 or 4 times now. I have always received great service and great feeders. Not to mention that their prices are very competitive and, in fact, better than many other places.

Old 03-08-2006, 02:05 AM   #3
Flagg
American Rodent because they're at the local show/swap twice a month so no express shipping charges.

Old 03-08-2006, 03:47 AM   #4
dionythicus
Slippery Creek Ranch because he's local and he cares about my animals.

Old 03-08-2006, 04:53 AM   #5
jenkva
The shop where I bought Freya

Old 03-08-2006, 05:39 AM   #6
JTGoff69
I have used RodenPro in the past, but just one order from Big Cheese has made me a loyal customer from here on out. No broken limbs, freezer burn, nice plump mice, vacuum packed....etc, etc. Two thumbs up!

Old 03-08-2006, 07:54 AM   #7
breedingcolors
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTGoff69
just one order from Big Cheese has made me a loyal customer from here on out. No broken limbs, freezer burn, nice plump mice, vacuum packed....etc, etc. Two thumbs up!
I can say the same thing about The Mouse Factory. #1 service and quality! And they ship to Canada too without me having to do a BIG order like Big Cheese asked. I recommend them to everyone!

Old 03-08-2006, 08:29 AM   #8
Tyger9791
Big Cheese! I can buy 50 of any size mice, instead of having to order 100 of one size. which is great for now, since I have hatchlings of different sizes and some are on pinks and some are on fuzzies. My order also came vacuum packed, no freezer burn, no broken limbs and the mice were clean (no waste or aspen shavings). and in my batch of large pinks there were some peach fuzzies. Bonus! that'll help when my corns are too big for pinks but still maybe too small for fuzzies.

My friends order from Rodentpro and they like them too. But they have lots of adult snakes so it's more economical for them to order hundreds of mice/rats at a time.

Old 03-08-2006, 09:10 AM   #9
kimbyra
My first, and only order so far, has been with Rodent Pro. They're really inexpensive. I think I might go local from now on. I found out that there is actually a guy here in my town who has a rodent business! So, although I have Rodent Pro now, I probably will be switching to Apex Rodents. I figure that will be fresher and I can by in any amount. I don't know, I might still use RP - even with shipping they're a little cheaper.

Old 03-08-2006, 09:42 AM   #10
jzal8
I buy my mice from cajunmice.com. They seem to be very cheap, the mice arrive in vacuum sealed plastic, and there is never any feces or other dirtiness in there with them. Not to mention, if I order them today, I will have them tomorrow. Great people and worth doing business with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google